Take

Me: OH MY GOD!

Me: JM HERE!

Me: JM FREIAKING OUT!

Me: IM ON THE LINSG ASS LINE!

Me:JOON????????

Me: you must be getting ready.

Me: what are you gonna wear so I can find you???

•••

Me: OMG!

Me: IT WAS AMAZING!

Me: where were you tho?

Joon: Sorry! I couldn't meet up with you!

Joon: but I promise I'll see you soon.

Joon: And Don't worry I know what you're wearing so I'll know.

Me: omg RM is looking down at his phone right now.

Me: I wonder if he's texting that girl again.

Joon: he is.

Me: this is gonna be the first time I'll see your face!

Me: I'm so nervous!

Me: the line is moving!!!!

I tucked my phone away and forced my heavy feet upfront. I was giddy and nervous. Holy shit. It's BTS. But I can't still help but wonder where Joon is.

After 30 minutes of sweaty palms and few people later it was finally my turn. Jin sat at the edge of the table being the first one for the people to meet.

"Hi!"he smiled at me. My hearteu is meltingeu.

"H-hi!"I said a little to loud. I bowed my head and embarrassment and heard his window cleaner like laugh.

"You're adorable. What's your name?"

"Minhee"I said shyly. He cocked his eyebrow and smirk.

"Really? Suits you. You're very beautiful."I blushed.

"Thank you." I gave him a few things to sign and  we high-fived.

"Please take lots of rest and water after practicing. I saw one of your practices on Vlive and it looked tiring. Please don't overwork yourself and take care"I said quickly. He smiled softly.

"I'll keep it in mind." He waved goodbye and off to SUGA I go.

"Hello!"I greeted, feeling less nervous than before.

"Hey. What's your name"he smiled. He was really chill and his eyes drooped lazily but still managed to look alive.

"Minhee. I really like your solo rap songs. I love the lyrics."I smiled

"You're into rap?"his smile grew into a grin.

"Yes. It's what actually got me into music in the first place."

"What was the first ever rap song you've heard?"his eyes sparkled in interest.

"Rap god by Eminem."he looked impressed.

"You're cool. I like that."he winked making me blush. I gave him some things to sign and I moved on to j-hope.

"Hi!! I'm your hope! I'm your angel! I'm J-hope!"he waved frantically making me giggle.

"I'm Minhee! I have wanted to thank you for always brightening everyone's day even in their darkest ones. Including mines."

"Of course. Anything for ARMY. Seeing them smile and you, makes me smile."

"Can I get a high five?"I asked.

"Sure! I would love to!"

"Thank you!"

Jimin grinned at me as if he already knew who I was.

"Hello pretty lady"he winked. I blushed.

"Hi I'm Minhee"I said a little more confident than before.

"Are you now?"

"According to my mom, yes."I sassed. Now that I was getting used to this, my sass is coming out.

"Ohh sassy and adorable. Your hands are so small. He grabbed my hand and compared it to his. He was touching me! His hand was obviously way bigger than mine.

"I win!"he smiled cutely. I giggled.

"Please take care of yourself more! And thank you for the album!" I waved to him and on to V

"Hello!"

"Hi hi hi!"he said back. He gave me a boxy smile.

"I like you"he suddenly said. I stopped startled and started to blush madly.

"I—uhh thank y-you. Erm—"

"You're cute when you blush. And you seem very nice. I like that."

With more compliments than I could count later, I was a blushing mess. I moved onward to jungkook with a bunny smile on his face.

"Hi!!"He was so energetic.

"What's your name?"he asked while signing the album.

"Minhee"I grinned.

"You seem very cool for a fan, Minhee."he smirked.

"Well as I said to a friend before. You idols are also human just the same as anybody else. So I'm not nervous to talking to another human"I shrugged. His eyes sparkled and looked at me.

"Unless you're an alien"he laughed at this.

"That's V hyung"he smiled. He shook my hand and we talked for a while. I actually think I might LIKE these guys.

"Hello!"namjoon seemingly froze. I wonder why?

"Hi! I'm Minhee! I wanted to thank you for all of your's, and the group's hard work! Please continue what your doing and take care of yourself" he nodded.

I frowned. He didn't say anything to me. He gave me back my album after signing it. I raised my hand for a high five but he just ignored me. I sighed and left.

•••

Me: hey!

Me: I didn't see you anywhere!

Joon: I did. You're so pretty.

Me: why didn't come to me then?

Joon: I couldn't.

Me: everybody seems to avoiding me :(

Joon: why is that? And I'm not avoiding you. I just couldn't get to you.

Me: the other members were really nice and I might actually LIKE them.

Me: But I think namjoon doesn't like me:(

Me: he ignored me and didn't high fived me.

Joon: maybe he couldn't because you were so pretty and he was nervous?

Me: yeah right

Me: why would he be nervous around a potato?

Joon: maybe cause he likes you?

Me: oof

Me: he clearly doesn't.

Me: I'm gonna go now