You were mine

Mia's POV

I hear a knock on my door and I see Jenna walk in my bedroom.

" Mia hey, let's talk ." She says as she joins me on the bed ,

" what do you wanna talk about?" I ask her , she raises her eyebrows at me and I continue to look at her.

" let's talk about how you I don't know, killed someone ?!" She says a little too loud .

" Jenna! Dammit keep your voice down. " I tell her , she sighs and runs her hand through her dark brown hair .

" are you okay ? How are dealing with it ?" She asks , I stand up and go to my closet to get an outfit for today .

" I'm fine Jenna , don't worry about me." I tell her , she gives me a small smile and nods . I didn't want her to worry about me , I was perfectly fine.

All I felt was anger , I needed to do it to show Anna I'm done playing her games .

" okay , yeah you're right , I know you're a badass. " I laugh at her comment and she joins me .

" what should we do today ? I want a day off of the shadow , let's go to a party or something. " Jenna says , I look at her and smile .

" I'm in ." her eyes light up as I say that I laugh and shake my head , I head to the bathroom to take a shower. Today will be fun.

Damon's POV

As I lay on my bed I think about how Mia killed someone for the very first time , I hope she's doing okay.

" hey man ." I look to see Jake , he comes in the room and sits on my desk chair.

" we should go out tonight. " he says, I sit up and stare at him ,

" really ?" I ask him , he takes my football off the table and throws it in the air and catches it ,

" hell yeah man we've been too stressed out , what do you say ?" He says to me , I smirk and him and he chuckles .

" I'll take that as a yes "

Alexa's POV

" okay so it's been 3 days since we broke into the jail and you still haven't told damon the information you found out ?" Hale asks me , I sigh as I sit back into the living room couch .

" no , I haven't. " I tell him , his eyes slightly widen ,

" no fucking way ." he says under his breath.

" we know how Damon is gonna react , we just need time ." Sarah says , hale gently grab Sarah's hand .

" I know. But not telling him is way more dangerous." he explains to her , I stand up and look at them .

" I know who to tell instead ." I say to them , I know I'm definitely using her as bait but I didn't care . I definitely didn't want to be the one who told him , Damon is scary when he's angry .

" who ?" Sarah asks me , I smirk proudly .

" our future leader ."

Mia's POV

" so you have no feelings for Vicious at all?" Hannah asks me as she takes a sip of her drink. We are currently at the shopping mall looking for a dress for the club tonight, we just need a break .

" I don't know what I feel , it's complicated. " I tell her honestly, she nods and looks at Jenna .

" what about you and James , did you guys do it yet ?" She says smirking , Jenna coughs and I laugh .