Chapter 14-'The Talk'

Im better thanks sanshazy, thank you to anyone who voted, commented or read.

Chapter 14

After we left, Max trying to catch a bouncing Roxy, Logan suggested going back to the apartment. Going back up in the same lift brings back some unwanted memories.

I feel hot all over. I shift on my feet side to side as much as i can with Logans ever present heavy arm around my dainty waist. Logan is currently talking to some Werewolf man about Pack business or something. Right now i need to figure out what i'm going to say to Mandy.

I know so far that Mandy has been carted off to some pack with the Beta Charlie Winters that visited home. I'm just completely worried about my short friend, how is she fending against her own monster? Maybe giving him an earfull, i think with a grin.

_______________________________________________

Once we're in the apartment i immediately ask for my phone, not wanting Logan to have his 'talk' with me beforehand.

Logan heaves a sigh and tells me he'll be right back and exits the apartment again to go to his car. I look around the living room deciding i want to go and change into something comfy. I walk down the narrow hallway to the bedroom and search in the closet where my clothes are. A pair of cut-off light grey tracksuit bottoms and a tight blue tank seem good enough.

I decide that i have enough time to change until Mr.Alpha comes back. I'm not afraid of him seeing me naked beause he already has but i'm just worried about what he will do. And what my body will agree to do as my Mark's affects are in fullforce now.

A moment after i'd finished changing i hear the frontdoor slam and Logan shout out my name in a voice of slight panic. I hear his footsteps get closer to my location and then he stands there, his face relaxing more as he runs his eyes over my body.

"Jeez Logan I was just changing", I say while rolling my eyes.

"Mate you're too important to me to lose."

I stroll towards him and hold out my hand eagerly for my cell.

Knowing that I really need to talk to Mandy as soon as I can I say to Logan to get him off my back,"We will have the talk that you wanted straight after I talk to Mandy."

I knew I was going to have this 'talk' with him as he wouldn't forget. I just hope it doesn't escalate into a big fight. Because as much as I don't want to admit it Logan may win with the Mark and his strength in his favour.

________________

Scrolling down the familiar contact list my stomach clenches thinking about all the people I've left behind. Also at the possibility of never seeing them again.

I finally get to the name 'Mandy Pandy'. I laugh mentally at the time she pushed me into a puddle when she found out she was under that name.

I really just hope her Monster lets her keep her phone. With me mumbling a silent prayer I hold the cell up to my right ear and stand up and listen to the ringing. I pace around the bedroom and see Logan at the doorway.

I turn my back to him as I hear a masculine voice answer, "Hello, who is this?"

Okay, that's definitely not Mandy.

"Hey, this is Mandy's best friend Nessa, who is this?", I fire the question back at the dude with a little bit of attitude.

"I'm Amanda's Mate, Beta Charlie Winters."

Fed up with this and just wanting to talk to my best mate in the world I say,"Listen here Charlie you give Mandy her cell right now or I'll personally hunt you down and cut off your ball sack with a nail filer. Trust me, I'll do anything when it comes to my best friend."