~Prologue~

.
.
.

This was Xiao Zhan first day in the most popular private University. He was very excited in the first place, now he feels a little regrets. Since he came here, no one had ever smile or greet him, it feels kind of scary with those spooky stare they always give.

Xiao Zhan make his way to the Principal office's. When he was there, he saw a handsome tall guy who's sitting while reading a book.

“So there's still some who could survive with lessons..” Xiao Zhan thought to himself and end up making a chuckle that catch the tall guy's attention. Xiao Zhan smile in reply but he end up get an 'ignorance' from the guy. Xiao Zhan pout to himself, a cough from the Principal catch both the tall guy and Xiao Zhan's attention.

“Good morning Xiao Zhan... Welcome to The private University A... may I introduce you to Wang Yibo, he's your classmate from now on. He will take you to look around...” after the Principal finished talking, Xiao Zhan immediately go to face Wang Yibo and greet him. Before he could even say 'hi', Wang Yibo already walk pass him and go out from the Principal office.

“Ah, that's a normal Yibo... he always so cold and serious all the time. But I hope you could be friends with him and try to understand him” The Principal said before sending Xiao Zhan a smile. Xiao Zhan smile back and nodded.

“Okay!”

***

“Yibo! Wang Yibo!” Xiao Zhan called Wang Yibo to get his attention but Wang Yibo keep walk and ignored Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan ran as fast as he can and stop infront of Wang Yibo.

“What's wrong with you? I called you so many times why didn't you stop? Aren't you supposed to show me around?” Xiao Zhan said between his breathe. Wang Yibo just stare at the guy infront of him.

“Show me the way to our class, it's tiring to carry this bag everyday...” Xiao Zhan add since Wang Yibo just keep silent. Wang Yibo then start to walk away again, Xiao Zhan pout before following him from behind.

“Are you going to show me or not? Yibo? Are you listening? hey!” No matter what Xiao Zhan said, Wang Yibo will only walk and pretend Xiao Zhan is not beside him. Xiao Zhan pout again.

Then Xiao Zhan get an evil plus naughty idea, Xiao Zhan look on Wang Yibo ass and said, “You have a hot ass back here” and Xiao Zhan succeed. Wang Yibo look at him while said “Shameless!” between his breathe. Xiao Zhan keep laughing and laughing.

“Making noises are forbidden in this University” Wang Yibo comment before start to walk again. Xiao Zhan then chuckle and start following Wang Yibo from behind.

***

“So you did took me to the classroom...” Xiao Zhan comment between his breathe. There's already tons of students sitting in their sits. Xiao Zhan smile sweetly at them and there only a few that reply back. Before he could choose his seat, a teacher come to the class and greeted by the students.

“Ah, you must be Xiao Zhan. You could introduce yourself now..” the teacher said with small smile. Xiao Zhan smile back before turn to face all of his classmates.

“Hi! My name is Xiao Zhan, I'll be your classmates from now on... please take care of me...” then Xiao Zhan bow a little before sending them a bright smile that can make everyone fall in love... but not for one guy.

Wang Yibo just keep reading his book and not paying attention on what Xiao Zhan said. Xiao Zhan saw Wang Yibo and just like always, he's pouting.

“What a boring and spoiler guy...” Xiao Zhan thought to himself. Then the teacher start talking about making friends with Xiao Zhan and be nice since Xiao Zhan is new.

“Okay, Xiao Zhan, you could sit beside Yu Bin. Yu Bin, hold your hand out” and just like it said, Yu Bin hold his hand out and Xiao Zhan quickly ran to his seat beside Yu Bin.

“Hey there” Xiao Zhan greet Yu Bin cheerfully, but it seems like Yu Bin is a bit shy and put his book infront of his face so Xiao Zhan couldn't saw Yu Bin's face.

“Don't worry I won't bite... unless you want me to” Yu Bin quickly put his book down and face Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan reply it with a wink and he then chuckle a bit. “I'm joking! I won't bite you, really” Yu Bin then look down and put the book infront of him again.

“Teasing other is forbidden” Then someone voice get inside Xiao Zhan ear. Xioa Zhan turn to see Wang Yibo's seat is just behind him. Xiao Zhan then chuckle slowly, why didn't he realize it quickly?

“Why would I listen to you, Wang Yibo???” Xiao Zhan tease Wang Yibo and then chuckle. Wang Yibo could only keep silent since he remember one of the rules 'Fighting without permission is forbidden'.

Xiao Zhan glance at Wang Yibo and smirk, “Things are getting interesting here...” Xiao Zhan thought to himself and chuckle cutely.

***