Rikkard Ambrose last day

He was old, and sick, The greatest Rikkard Ambrose was in his bedchambers waiting for his last breath. The doctor said that he won't survive this night. So there he was, in his bed, playing with his fingers, specially his ring wedding.

noc noc 

"Who wants to disturbed me" he spat.

His youngest son opened the door and a tiny figure step in.

"Someone is here to see you father" his young replica said.

Then a little child with brown hair and beautiful blue eyes step in.

She was the exact replica of Lilian Ambrose, his wife

She was the exact replica of Lilian Ambrose, his wife. With the difference that the little girl's eyes were blue.

The little demon sat on his bed. "Grand pa?" she whispered.

He was grumpy since his wife passed away five years ago a part of him has no soul, a part of him was broken. But this tiny girl always manage to make him smile.

"My beautiful little ifrit" he whispered caressing her face. "You shoudn't be here" he glared at his son who was watching their interaction.

"She is like you" he shrugged

Ambrose was going to protest when the little girl hug him.

"But I want to grandpa" she said as her head rested on his chest. "You told me that if I want something I must have it. And I want to be with you right now"

"Indeed" he smile.

His son take that as a clue and leave the room.

Silence

"I like this" she said looking at him.

"What?"

"Your heartbeats"

His frozen heart melted with that.

"I don't want them to stop" silent tears came running on her rosy cheek.

"But It won't" he said running his finger on her cheek.

"Don't play with me. You... you stu.."

"LANGUAGE!"

"Dad told me" she insisted.

"I imagine that. My son is like her mother. Both of them always poking their noses in other people business."

She looked at his face "I don't want you to leave me"

He smile "I won't leave you."

"But dad said that sooner or later you will close your eyes forever and I'll never see you again."

And then she broke, and start crying.

He sat up, and hugged her with all the strength he has left. "And he is a fool." He looked at her face "My beautiful little ifrit. You won't be able to see me, but I will be able to see you and take care of you."

"How?"

"I'll be an angel for you."

"But dad said that you are a Lucifer."

"Yes, but that demon was an angel before that. So I'll be an angel for you Lily"

"And if God forbid you that?"

"Then your grandmother and Myself will turn heaven in hell. No one says no to us"

She smiled.

"Will you see her to?"

He took a long breath and closed his eyes "I hope so"

"You will" she assured him "You will see my grandmother again, and you'll be happy again."

That make him narrowed his eyes. "And what makes you think that I'm not happy?

"I was playing hide and sick with aunt Ella's grandchildren and I caught you crying in the gardens surrounded by lilies"

He looked at her with admiration.

"You are the smartest one, Lilian would be proud."

"Will you tell her that I miss her?"

"I will." He nodded.

" Thank you Grandpa Rick" and then they both lay in bed for a long time . "I love you" she said before falling asleep.

"I love you too my darling" he said, and then at 2 am he could feel it, his breaths were changing.

The world start spinning and darkness came.

The light appear, so bright that he had to close his eyes.

"What took you so long?" a voice demanded, a voice that he had missed for years.

He looked at her and after so many years, he finally cry of joy "My little ifrit" he said and run to her

They kissed like for ages. And when they finally separate he smile at her, looking at her with so much love. "I have to say good bye to the exact replica of you. Have to spend my last time in something worth it."

She nodded.

He proceeded "After all, knowledge is power... is time "

"is money" both said.

They laughed together and then passionately kissed.

Life was perfect, when two soul mates reunites together in the afterlife.