The Sky Dungeon -2

(Ellia POV)

My vision found itself useful, providing my sight to the new world around me. Looking around, I found the surroundings filled with flowers. However, the sun was covered from trees that glowed with splendor instead. I looked down, finding fuzz to be present all over my body. I had a simple shirt and pair of pants, it seemed easy to move in.

I tried to get up but found my body too heavy to lift. Realizing I might be stuck for a while, I decided to try what many isekai protagonists would do, "{Status}."

---
Name: Ellia Bee Von
Race: HumbleBeest (Queen)
HP: 100 | MP: 1,000
Race(Title) Rare Skill: Summon Lesser (50 MP [Permanent])
---

It seems that it was very short and simple, to where it almost didn't resemble a game screen. Seeing that I had quite a bit of Mana Points, I decided to summon 15 Bees. Therefore, it cost 750 Mana Points, quite a large chunk of my MP.

I felt nauseous as many Bees appeared around me. Feeling tired, I had them harvest the flowers and nectar. As a type of monster, we could completely devour the flowers as a meal. We needed no other type of sustenance otherwise. Plus, flowers could replenish our Health Points and Mana Points.

It was a win-win situation for me. I ate several flowers, summoned 15 Bees, and repeated the process for a couple of hours. It was mentally exhausting- but worth it.

. . .

I had so many Bees that it felt like I was being swarmed. There was probably 1,150 of them, but it was just a guess. I had them go around, flying and surveying the area. I had gained a skill, [Lesser Vision]. I was able to see through the eyes of Bees, gaining me access to see far off things. I had the Bees find the farthest places they could go but...

"Eh? What's this?"

I had found a wooden wall and a set of stairs going down. I had one of them go down and saw that there was a place under the ground. "Is this... a Dungeon?"

"Yep-"

"!!!"

I practically jumped out of my skin as God appeared. The Bees looked threateningly towards him, but they dared not come close. I sighed, looking at him eye-to-eye. "Oh, you're probably questioning why I appeared here."

'Is he slow(mentally)?'

"I'm here to tell you a little bit of information before you're constantly confused. This here is a Sky Dungeon. The Sky Dungeon is located in the Tree of the Eternals and houses many angelic creatures. Adventurers usually come here to make pacts with monsters to help make their lives easier. It's kind of like a Host Club but filled with cool monsters and magic."

"Is any specific person going to be compatible with me?"

"Not unless you want someone to, and even then you could just allow people to make pacts with the small Bees. If people can make pacts with the Bees, they may give you things in return; most people are kind. However, even if someone resonates with a certain Bee, you can always prevent it from happening. Even if the Bee is contracted to someone, you can still control it and see through it.

"Anything in particular that you were wondering about?"

"...Will I be able to move out of the Dungeon?"

"For that... You'll have to wait and see," he mysteriously smiled.

'That... Isn't that just confirming it?'

"Anyway, I have to go, I have several things to do," he said, disappearing. I sighed and decided to just continue being a Bee.

. . .

I finally was able to get several Bees lift me from where I was, bring me to a tree. The tree looked oddly like a throne, and I thought it was fitting. It looked out towards the meadow, where most of the Bees roamed. Then, surprisingly, through the vision of some Bees, I saw something.

There were adventurers.

There was only three of them, a Tank, Assassin, and a Mage. I had most of the Bees retreat back towards the meadow. However, I saw that they looked friendly, so I let a Bee come near them.

"Huh, is this a Bee hive floor? There's a good chance we might connect with a Bee, then."

*Buzz Buzz*

"Oh, look, I think it might be making us follow it."

"Okay, Captain Obvious, lead the way."

"Yes, let's... meet the hive..."