Chapter 3

You tell your mum that your going but you don't tell her where you agreed with Sana to meet at the restraunt at the end of your street for a meal. When you arrive there Sana is stood there with her face lit up she look beautiful and you can't take your eyes off of her. It is obvious that neither of you were treating this like a meet up. You both saw it as a date. Approching behind Sana you see your old friend Dahyun she must have told Dahyun what she is doing. Sana approches you and says Y/N senpai I've never stopped thinking about you I know this is a meet up but it feels more like a date. You smile at her and smirk because you were thinking the same thing. During the meal you talk about your past and what you have been doing recently. She eventually addresses the other people and Dahyun who seem to be watching over us. She says that their here group members you laugh and she says "I love your laugh it is really nice Y/N". You say thanks and in the moment you tell her that you think she is beutiful. She feels happy and after the meal is done you both leave the building and go up to the wall and kiss. After you are done you can't help but notice how upset Dahyun apeares to be. Sana walks up to her and asks whats wrong. "I just thought you and Y/N would never get together again." You both looked at eachother after that response and depart. Eventhough neither asked if you are together you feel as though it doesn't need to be asked. Mabye it does though how will you know if she enjoyed the night and what if she didn't like the kiss.