3

"Thank you" She purred into the mic while the audience applauded.

The place had became packed. She sung such sensual and personal music. I felt like when she danced she danced for me. She stroked the microphone stand just as steamy as she stroked her body locking eyes and I couldn't look away. It was as if she had the crowd charmed. Everyone was bumping and grinding and buying so many drinks. I should've went home hours ago but I was compelled to stay. All night eyes were shifting from me at my stool to her on the stage. She was amazing.

Her spirit was mystical.

Sage got off the stage and came straight towards me.

"Preforming is such a rush"

She sighed out, with a big beautiful smile draping herself over the stool next to me.

Fuck. She's so damn sexy. The way she positioned herself was so alluring. Her chocolate body slightly glistened from sweat. She leaned in to speak to me over the blasting music, pressing her lips close to my ear. Her juicy lips grazed my ear through my hair as she spoke. I felt the heat of her breath caress my neck.

"Aren't your feelings towards me just a little vain?"

I bit my lip. Damn did someone turn the AC off? I felt my armpits break a sweat. Is she reading my mind or am I that obvious? She didn't remove her lips. She allowed a second for me to process what she said then continued.

"I don't give a fuck about being vain"

She whispered leaned back giving me a twisted pleased smile.

My heart was racing. I felt so vulnerable so ... lustful.

I leaned into her to reply.

"Who said I'm feeling you? I have a girlfriend"

I could barely finish my statement, entering her personal bubble set me on fire. Her sweet sultry aroma filled my nose. She smelt inhumanly good. Leaning into her was like coming closer to the sun. Beautiful but dangerous, hot and blinding.

Her smirk didn't disappear. She ordered us drinks then turned back towards me undefeated.

"No, I shouldn't .. I have to drive home... besides, you guys have been giving me free drinks all night"

I objected

"Don't worry about"

She flashed a look in her eyes that was indescribable.

"Sooo... tell me about this girlfriend of yours."

I didn't want to talk about Tay but something compelled me to.

"I don't know why I still call her that. All she does is lie and cheat" I slurred. The drink was kicking in.

"Then why are you with her?"  She cooed in my ear, sending a shock through my body.

"I-I g-guess I'm comfortable. I have no one to help me... no one to talk to"

The overwhelming feeling of sadness and heartache set over me as I said those words out loud for the first time.

"Let's go back to your place it's so loud" she requested.

Back to my place? She's a complete stranger, why would I do that?

"I can't drive like this"

I claimed making an excuse.

"I'll drive you, just tell me where to go"

Before I could respond she grabbed my hand, winked at the bartender, and lead me out of the door.

The chilly night air felt like refreshing relief from her scorching hot presence but still, my hand felt scalding in her grip.