♔︎|𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

“𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐨

“𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐨.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
«𝐂 𝐔 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐃»
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Vincentius Dante

THE SKY looked fiery red mixed with a hint of orange scattered about. The sun was setting giving us a beautiful view. The whole sky seemed to look in patches of different colors. It was a sight to see as the birds bid their good-byes to the sun and made their way home. I inhaled the fresh air which was blowing like a whistle. The crimson colors of the sky reflected upon the water giving a view so breathtaking. I was mesmerized by the creativity of God.

My mother informed us about Luciano's arrival which I wasn't thrilled about. Even though we've passed that malice but the scars are the same. Wounds heal but scars don't. They were a memory that was glued to the hearts and a rewind button in our brains. His arrival meant that I'd have to remember every sacrifice my wolves gave. His arrival meant danger and I don't want any danger to my kingdom.

"Brother, I don't feel good with Luciano coming here," A voice said from behind me. Hernandez stood beside me as he took a deep breath seeing the sun coming down to rest.

"It's been centuries," Lukas said as he stood beside Hernandez as he looked at me with a serious gaze that was very intense. Lukas, when gets serious, becomes firm.

"Is the grudge still deeply stamped in his heart?" Genevieve said as she stood beside me taking in the view that stood in front of us.

We four had seen what took place centuries ago. We've seen bloodshed that I think has never happened anywhere. We've seen hell leashed onto Earth. The screams of agony, pain, and torment were still in my head like a fresh sore bruise. I could still hear my wolves crying for freedom. I could still see how they were ripped apart limb by limb from their bodies.

Every scene which took place centuries ago was so deeply infested in our memory lane that we couldn't help but grieve over our losses like it had occurred yesterday. My siblings have seen far too much pain in their lives and I don't want them or my kingdom to suffer from any sort of conflict once again.

"King, your guest has arrived," One of my wolf guards notified me. I nodded and dismissed him.

"Genevieve, where's she?" I said stressing on 'she' so that my sister could get a clear cut to whom I was addressing.

"She must be with mother or in the garden," She said, I felt a wave, a yearn to protect her from Luciano. My inner wolf stirred- feeling jittery.

"Luciano," I said as I walked towards the entrance. Luciano had a tall height- just like me. He had green eyes that turned red when he was in his wolf form. He has a brown French beard that I loathe.