Protective Detail

A/n okay this one has been a craft for something like 2 years now. Didn't even think about actually writing it but now that I've reread the blurb I think it's be an interesting adventure.

This story also mentions assassins and Phoenix Agency.

Anyways. Vote and comment if you like the idea!

Blurb / Discription

My parents died when I was 3 and I was in and out of foster care for the next 12 years. I developed a knack for hacking. Skipping forward a few years from the age of 16 I was recruited by the CIA.

While it was technically illegal for an underage student to be employed with the CIA, I was asked to 'consult' on a case, in which my hacking skills came in handy. I was taken under the wing of some of their best agents. And in two years I was a fully qualified field agent with hacking skills. Once qualified in the agency, with hand-to-hand combat and weapons skills they sent me out. For the next 5 years I was one of their best agents. I had protected high value targets and gathered intelligence from the worst of the worst, in ways that would have made my parents turn over in their graves. But the day came that I had to watch as my friend and first love was gunned down by fellow agents. He was a traitor. A man more interested in money than the protection of his country.

While the spy business and I had a great run, I lost interest with the conspiracies and backstabbing of it all. Espionage, while it seems glamorous, it is anything but. Once someone points the finger, there's no way of hiding the accusations, all you can do is raise your finger and stick it to them.

My mentor Gia Alero pointed out that I shouldn't waste my skills in some repetitive dead end job. So she introduced me to Rolland Marks,  head of Phoenix security. The best private security firm in the country.

With the pay good, and the laid back style of private security, rather than foreign enemies and espionage, I couldn't help thinking....

What could go wrong?