Special Chapter: 100 Votes

A/n: This story just practically straight up to 100 votes so why not XD

Oh yeah, forgot to tell you guys, this chapter had nothing to do with story, and how the proposal will be is actually different. I just found this comic in twitter and make me want to make one XD

It's a mini comic between Lan XiChen and Jiang Cheng (Wait, am I spell their name correct??)
Here a link: https://twitter.com/lotus_9431/status/1196505090837712896

~(X)~

It's a nice day in M/n's apartment with Carol in living room with her playing her phone while M/n in his room, playing some videogames name Call of Duty with his computer (Who play Call of Duty Mobile? If you play, please add me! My username: Akira_627. Seiously that's my username, please add me XD). You could hear the sound of shooting inside his room since M/n use speaker instead of headphone or earphone because that will cause hurting his ear. (It's happens to me once when I always use earphone and there's one day my left ear itching so I press it like y'know how you want to get the water out and I become half deaf for a day. It's really scary....) As Carol plays with her phone, she notice that her phone battery is low and she need charge it before use it once again but that will make her so bored.

Her fiancée, Taylor is out with M/n's boyfriend and his boyfriend's best friend out for a day, searching for wedding dress for their wedding day.

Carol walks toward M/n's room and open the door, to see M/n is still on the game, playing videogames. "Hey M/n? Can I borrow your phone? My phone died." Carol asks, mention to M/n's phone on the bed. M/n turn around and saw Carol at his doorway.

"What did you said?"

"I said, can I borrow your phone? My phone died and I have no idea what to do."

M/n make 'o' looks and nods.

"Oh sure, it's on the bed."

"Thanks!"

Carol grab M/n's phone and walk out from his room happily, leaving M/n continue plays the games. Carol walk back to living room and jump onto the couch, tapping the Google chrome app so she can search some new recipes to cook but when she tap on the search, she saw something interesting but also confuse.

Once you search something will save into history, right?

And this is what Carol's found;

-PROPOSAL RING DESIGN

-PROPOSAL IDEAS: ROMANTIC AND CREATIVE WAYS TO PROPOSE

-ROMANTIC AND UNIQUE WEDDING PROPOSAL IDEAS FOR EVERY COUPLE

-WEDDING PROPOSAL

-LETTER FOR BOYFRIEND

-PROPOSAL IDEA

Which also, the first thing that come into her mind is, 'What the? Proposal? Does M/n is going to marry or something???'

Carol quickly walks outside and calls her fiancée by using M/n's phone, hoping that the said male didn't hear anything.

"Hello?"

"Ah, Ty! Is Alastor with you?"

"Carol? Wait, why you use M/n's phone? And about Alastor, yeah he's with us. Why? Is something wrong?"