TIES OF BLOOD

EPIGRAPH

EPIGRAPH.

I HATE THEM. I HATE THEIR GUTS. I HATE WHAT THEY DID TO US.

SYNOPSIS.

Nova Windsor's disappearance made headline news around the country. She became a tragedy overnight. Everyone knew that her middle name was Jane, they knew she recently cut her blonde hair to sit just below her shoulders, they knew that she was hot-tempered and often fiery.

But that sort of knowledge of a stranger brought distasteful suspicions.

Some said she ran away with some boy.

Others said it was a conspiracy.

And a few said it was an inside job.

The truth was out there, but in order to discover it, her twin sister must make choices that will determine whether her world as she knows it is left in nothing but ash and ruins.

Everyone around Nova promised they wanted the best for her.

But sometimes it's impossible to tell the difference between friend and foe.

CONTENTS.

sibling tragedies.
supposed death
a blonde with a sailor mouth
all round tragedies
actual death
bad decisions(?)
mild violence
crying

NOTE.

All Rights Reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher.

My characters opinions aren't always a reflection of my own.