Second last Chapter- The game.

It was finally time for your first game with the devil bats, and coincidentally one of their last.

Deimon had never had such a severe game. Sena got his ass handed to him the first 4 times he tried to go down the field. He was successful the 5th, but not before obtaining a "few" more bruises.

When you ran the ball, Shin hit you so hard, the top of your eyeshield cracked. They couldn't find another one I their extra uniform bags, so you played with the cracked one. ( foreshadow for next two chapters warning)

4th down with 86 yards left to go. The score was 65-60. With 10 seconds left, almost everyone had given up hope. Everyone, that is except Kirita, Sena, and the rest of the devil bats.

That's when Hiruma came up with his plan. Both you and Sena were on offence with the normal squad, just Hiruma wasn't on the field. If anything happened, you were to take his spot as quarterback. The play he came up with, was for you to get the ball, hand it off to ________, then you and Sena would both run by him and he would hand it off to you. Ojo would think we gave the ball to Sena because we would both be running up the field. Sena and I will follow the out of bounds until their defense chooses to go to one or the other. The the other person will cut to the middle and run free.

"YA-HA" you better not screw this up
(y/n) or else I'm letting Cerberus chase you, and no one's gonna stop him when he catches up to you!! Hiruma said in your ear.

"Yes sir!!"

HEHE CLIFF- HANGER!!!
sorry for not being a very active on wattpad lately, I know no one wants to hear my excuses but yeah. I'm busy, and I actually kind of have a life, which might surprise you lmao🤣. Anywho. The next chapter will be how well Hiruma's plan worked, then the ones after that will be the different ending.

Sorry the story got really crappy.

-Karma