Lullaby's Heart

No smut today. I'm kind of  in the mood for fairy tale.

Happy reading
❤️🌻

.
❣️
.

"Papa! Papa! Tell us the story again!"

The voice of children echoed the palace's dining hall. It was filled with giggles and running footsteps of the children.

"That story again? Aren't you bored? What about something else today? Cinderella sounds good."

"No! We want lullaby story! Pwease papa!" They cooed unanimously.

"Fine then. Take a seat and saddle up."

❣️❣️❣️

"Bye, daddy!" I called, running alongside with the carriage for as long as I could.

"Don't forget my dress, dad!" My older sister called.

"Or my shoes." My other sister called.

"Bye, daddy. Be safe! I love you!" Having to slow, as the carriage sped up.

"Bye, darling. I love you, too!" My father called back.

I stood in the middle of the road as my father went out of sight. I held my hand together, tightly, longing for the three months to go by quickly.

"Arthit!" one of my sisters called.

"Hurry back inside."

"Alright!" I answered, as cheerfully as I could. Slowly, I trudged back into the house.

💕💕💕

Mr Rojnapat spent many days by himself. He constantly longed to hold his youngest, Arthit. But his family needed the money, so he had to finish the trip. No matter how long it took.

The trip was even better than he hoped, and he made more than enough to spoil his family, especially his youngest, who appreciated spending time with his beloved father more than his greedy sisters.

Determined to return home early with his prize, he edged the horse onward.

One day after deciding to take a 'haunted' shortcut, he stumbled upon a grand castle. It was magnificent, and how he wondered what creature might lie beyond the gates. Or whom, should I correct. His own curiosity made him pause and search for signs of life. Other than the beautiful garden with occasional insects, none.

After spotting a red rose, he pushed the fence back and walked over to it. With a simple pluck, he claimed the flower for himself. Admiring the beauty like he knew his youngest would,he was startled when a firm grip threw him on his back.

"You dare ruin my property?" A young man roared.

"Wh-what? N- no-" Mr Rojnapat tried, holding his hands in front of him.

"Then why are you holding that?"

The man accused, pointing at the beautiful flower in his hands.

"T-this? It's-"

"Shut up! I don't care for petty excuses."

The man spat. He pulled out a dagger and pointed it at Mr Rojnapat.

"But I will kill you myself." Mr Rojnapat scooted back, eager to escape death.

"W-wa-wait! Please! Don't kill me! I'll do anything! Anything, I swear!"