30 | the one in which it's the final date

We entered the villa, with stumbling steps

We entered the villa, with stumbling steps. I couldn't see a single thing, for eyes remained closed from the time I had I stepped out of the driver's seat and made my way to Saloni and her lips. And since then our lips had been working onto each other. In one moment, we would be moving slow, breathing into each other's nerves. In another moment, we would be like animals, trying to eat each other's face off. Like as if something inside us, had been unleashed. And there was this wild hunger that both of us had to fulfil.

We made our way into one of the rooms. I had no idea whose room it was. Was it mine? Was it Saloni's? or one of her friend's? we had no clue, but we had bumped and stumbled our way into a room and were now upon a bed. And it was only now when I placed saloni under me and safe between my arms that I had pulled away from her face. And here I took a good look of her expressions. Her facial features- the swollen lip from all the biting and pulling. The eyes that had glazed over but were full of burning emotions. Her cheeks flushing with a beautiful red flare. Her ears twitching with sensitivity. Everything was just beautiful. And I knew that she was looking at me. Drinking in all that was before her as much I was doing.

I leaned in closer than, and she sucked in a heavy breath. I kissed the hickey that I had given her this morning and then traced my lips down her neck to her shoulder. It was then my hand made its way down her clothes and skim over skin to which she gasped and arched her back over. And when I looked at her for permission to do further, there was it. All of the signals that screamed that she wanted this as much I did.

Off were our clothes. Me pulling off her top and her bottoms. She struggling to do the same but failing to do so. I let out a chuckled and leaned back in bed helping and guiding her to remove my clothes.

Here we were, me just in my briefs, she in her bra and underwear. And now I could see all of her skin. The uneven tanning of her body. The little bit fat rolls. The hidden birth spots on her body. The stretch marks on her thighs. Everything.

"You're beautiful." I leaned back in as she crossed her legs around my waist.

"You're perfect." She whispered. And then I had captured lips, my hands working on removing the removing pieces of clothes and my lips mapping every mark of her body in doing so.

"You sure about this?"

"As sure as there is. But please say you have a condom." She looked at me, her cheeks burning up. I felt her breasts graze against my skin and that made my inner demon stiff and hard.

"I do." I chuckled and clasped her hands in mine, pinning them up and overhead as her legs stretched wider for some space for me. This was it.

This was the moment when two bodies had become one.

***

The room was cold, but the sheets of the bed stayed warm and crumpled against the bare skin of imperfect bodies. And inside them, I and Saloni stayed entangled. Our bodies melting onto each other. Our fingers never leaving the skin of each other. We stayed there, sprawled on the bed, exploring the fine lines and marks of each other's bodies. The flaws. The imperfections. Everything which was hidden from our eyes, now was out in the open for us to devour.