A Night With Clementine

Epigraph

___________

Asuverix, the kingdom of bloodlust and battles.

A land rumoured to be filled with barbaric men.

And Clementine is the sacrifice presented to Him, the Lord of Barbarians.

___________

Summary

Clementine, the last child and the youngest daughter - is the only one who has never stepped out of the palace.

Forgotten, she lives her life - ignored by her own blood, only to be summoned to be informed of her sudden ‘impending’ marriage with a man, who is said to be more of a devil than human.

Will delicate Clementine be able to take the beast? Or will she be just one of his many meals?

______________

Copyright

______________

All rights reserved ® 2019.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher.

Copyright © Blissandblues, 2019.

_________________

Disclaimer

_________________

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

_________________

Note

__________________

The book is based on the concept of reverse harem. In case you aren't comfortable with reading raw sexual/mature content - please do not read this book. I shall not be writing sexual content separately as it forms a part of the book entirely.

Also, refrain from writing any comments and messages that don't pertain to the book. Any message or comments which criticize or contains abusive language towards the book or the author, shall be deleted.