Crush

(A/N: please don't forget to turn on the CC of the vid!) 

My elder brother, Xiao Zhan, is my half-brother since we have different mother/father. He is very handsome and his existence is like that of an angel's, even just when he breathes he can save a person. Because of him, I was like a delivery girl helping him receive a lot of love letters.

"Ge. Here are your love letters for this day." She said as she put a box filled with love letters on the table.

Xiao Zhan is braising the beef when he heard Song Zu Er's voice. He turned and smiled when he saw her frowning cute face. "Zu Er ah. I already told you not to receive the letters." He said as he turned off the gas stove.

Song Zu Er looked at her handsome and kind gentle elder brother. So tall, his handsome face has no dead angle, his eyes are bright like they're sparkling, his nose is tall and his lips that always smile makes a person's heart melt. If only they are not blood-related, she would've chased him.

"Let's eat." Xiao Zhan told her after he prepared the table.

Look! He even knows how to cook! He can do laundry. Even cleaning the house, he does! Song Zu Er sat across Xiao Zhan and they ate. My brother is an angel sent to me by the Heaven! She cried in her heart as she ate the five-star food made by Xiao Zhan. "How can I not take them?" she asked. "The letters are for you." She told him.

Xiao Zhan just helplessly smiled. "How about you?" he asked. "Do you have someone you like?" he said as he put vegetables on her plate.

"Hmph. As if I'd find someone more handsome than you, brother." She said and smiled sweetly at Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan just shook his head and sighed. "Who knows. You might find him tomorrow." He just said and they continued to eat.

She should not only worship her brother's looks, but also believe his words. Her brother is really an angel. She really found a handsome guy in their school! "Wang Yibo..." she muttered under her breath when she saw him running towards the basketball court with his friends. She crossed out his friends from her sight and only focused on Wang Yibo. She felt like her world moves together with Wang Yibo. Her eyes gone heart-shaped as she stared at the guy.

This person I like, my brother will definitely like! She thought. She should not only worship her brother and believe his words. She should also believe her words, since this will happen later on.

"Oppa." She called Xiao Zhan as they lazed off in the living room.

Xiao Zhan looked at her, confused. She learned Korean now? He thought.

Song Zu Er's smile is really sweet pairing her cute face. "I want to introduce a handsome guy to you." She told him.

Hm? Xiao Zhan stared at her. "You really found one?" he said, surprised.

She nodded as she stared into space, her eyes dreamy and her smile very sweet. "Wang Yibo... he's skateboarding. He's dancing. He's playing basketball – " she said as she listed all that she knows about Wang Yibo. "Wang Yibo..." she muttered, even her voice dreamy. Her cheeks are flushed red, reminiscing the first time she met Wang Yibo. "Ah... I'm dead – " she said as she slumped on her back to the sofa. Wang Yibo's perfect! Like her older brother! She thought.

Xiao Zhan just looked at her, puzzled by her behavior. Wang Yibo? He thought.

Days later, Song Zu Er invited Xiao Zhan to watch a basketball tournament. "Brother. Later, if you see the most handsome man in the court, that's Wang Yibo!" she said and giggled when she saw her schoolmates raised banners of Wang Yibo.

"I see one." Xiao Zhan said.

"Where?" Song Zu Er said, thinking of Wang Yibo.

"Here." Xiao Zhan said as he pointed the screen of his cellphone, reflecting his face.