Secrets

Just before it starts the timetable has seven periods and two breaks, they have two classes in the morning, a 30 minute break, three more classes, 55 minute lunch break, and two more classes to finish the day.

No ones POV

The school bell rang loudly. The sound bouncing off the walls and ceiling leaving a long and ear-piercing screech. The classroom doors for the primary countries flung open and they all ran outside. The high school countries headed to the canteen to eat their lunch first. The high school countries would have their lunch first while the smaller primary countries would play outside until another bell rang meaning that the primary countries can have their lunch now and the high school countries go outside to do whatever they want really, as long as no body got hurt.

England's POV

I follow Canada towards the canteen, talking to him about my classes so far, Scotland walking silently behind us. My classes were easy, especially math, I do enjoy some algebra. We walk through the canteen doors and line up at the food bar to get lunch. I have roast chicken with gravy, carrots and mash potato and for pudding, I guess you could call it that, I grab a small fruit salad. We look around the canteen and see America sitting with Russia and some of his other friends that I recognise from seeing them as Britain but can't remember their names.

"Hey America can we sit here?" Canada asks America, grabbing his attention.
"Sure." He simply says back.
We all sit down. I sit at the end of the table with Scotland sitting next to me on my left.
"Eeeeeeee~ new countries!" A girl squealed eyeing us with curiosity and excitement.

I eyed the country the first thing I noticed was the big red dot on her snow white face. She wore a white shirt with a blue collar and red tie. She had a short blue skirt and out through a hole in the waist of the skirt poked out a tail, upon her head also sat cat ears. I found it quite odd, but then I remember Wales. Thing is, most countries have animal parts, mythical or non mythical. They usually are your national animal but sometimes they can be random and something that the country really likes or represents well.
Every country has an animal part, but most choose not to show them and some don't know how, like me. I'm pretty sure Scotland knows how I've seen him with some strange animal form before which he used during one of our many fights, but it was so long ago I can't remember.

Anyway it is quite rare you find a country with their animal parts showing.

America turns to me and Scotland and begins to introduce us.
"The girl that just squealed is Japan, she likes animation, specifically anime."
I've heard of anime apparently it's very popular but I don't have the patience to watch it and apparently it can be quite graphic.
"The red country next to her is Turkey, I don't really know why he is here but he's cool. Plus his name is Turkey and y'know thanksgiving an' all that."
The country roles his eyes at America and I can tell he gets this comment a lot. He has a red Fez hat on his head that collages with his red jumper and white collar. He also has black trousers. His face is red, as America said, and in the middle is a crescent moon and a five sided star.

"Next to turkey, with the black red and yellow flag, is Germany, he likes math and science, y'know, a nerd." Germany roles his eyes as he looks at his phone. He sounds interesting I like that stuff too.
He also wears clothes similar to me. A white polo shirt with black trousers and a pair of glasses on his face.
"Next to Germany is his girlfriend." America stopped to laugh at both Germany's and the other girl's faces. "Just kidding they're not together...yet." Japan giggles with America.
"America I swear you never grow up!" Shouted the girl. She turned back from America to me and Scotland. She smiled and said. "Hi I'm Poland, don't call me Indonesia and don't call me Monaco." Poland said the last bit coldly.