Saturday

Word Count: 2217

~Part One, Saturday

Seriously.

Juliette sat up, glaring at Jazz's sleeping figure. She lay on her side, her back to Juliette.

Juliette slipped from bed, padding over to where Jazz slept. She looked oh so peaceful.

And Juliette wanted to throw her out the window.

Her mouth hung open, drool pooling out the side. Her sleeping self had decided to rouse Juliette at four in the morning with loud, annoying snoring.

On a goddamn Saturday as well!

Juliette sighed and picked up her thin dressing gown. She was probably breaking a few rules, but another ounce of trouble wouldn't do no harm.

She slipped from the room, smiling as the cool morning breeze wrapped around her. The sun was starting to come up again, casting a dim glow through the windows.

It didn't take long for Juliette to make it outside, and into the fresh air. It was even cooler outside then it was inside.

She didn't stop walking till she was on the field, her bare feet squelching on the soft turf.

This was the calmest she had felt since officially starting the 30 day trail. Till she heard crying.

She looked left, toward the bleachers. Someone sat on the bottom rung, head in their hands.

Juliette's decided to investigate.

She wandered closer, her eyes locked firmly on the figure. It was definitely a girl; an impeccably dressed girl for four in the morning.

Her brunette hair hung over her head and across the hands that held her face up. The soft curls were illuminated by the rising sun, giving her an enchanting glow.

Juliette silently strolled closer, till she was a few metres away from the girl. She was a tiny little thing, wrapped in a fine white dress.

"Um, hey," Juliette suggested first, her voice low in the awkward situation. The girl abruptly stopped crying.

Her head flung up, her long hair flying back with it. She looked up at Juliette with dazzling blue eyes, filled to the brim with liquid. Her cheek were stained with tears, her bottom lip trembling.

"Why are you out here?" She snapped rather viciously, which sounded funny with her very sophisticated voice.

Juliet couldn't help the laugh that escaped her lips.

"Don't laugh you imbecile, can you not see I am occupied?" She hissed. She hugged herself as a cold breeze blew over.

"Sorry, I just came to see why you are crying," Juliette ventured. The girl sized Juliette up silently.

"Do you know who I am?" She questioned. She didn't say in it a stuck up way, but in a weak, innocent way.

That was more like it.

"All I care about, is that you are a girl alone out in the early morning, crying her head off," Juliette offered. Okay, so curiosity was attempting to scratch her eyes out.

"So if I told you my name is Maya Green you wouldn't care?"

"Nope."

Shit shit, this is Maya, this is the Kings soon to be mate!

Maya let a breath of relief. Of course Juliette cared, but this the perfect opportunity.

"Well, can I ask you something?" She asked.