June 2 @ 9:33 A.M.: Iris

I had an itch I couldn't scratch.

Aarrgh! My poor fingers so yearned to dive under this Wonder Woman fake hair, but they couldn't!

Trapping my real mane underneath the wig had taken hours, and I didn't want to undo all that work. But the double layer of hair was making me sweat like a pig.

Ma's saying came to mind. "Ladies don't sweat, Iris, they glisten."

Alright, Ma, then, I was glistening like a pig!

All the leather and plastics in the Wonder Woman dress I wore added to the glistening.

Today, had an all-day Wonder Woman themed event today as WW movie was being released tonight!

Rows and rows of movie fans would be waiting in front of Million Year Picnic even before the shop opened, queuing for an exclusive photo session with me. A few lucky ones would actually win tickets for tonight's WW premiere.

I stretched in my seat and rested my hands on my mighty broadsword. It was nothing but a phony foam weapon, but I somehow felt proud of it.

It must have been an awesome feeling for my fellow passengers, having a Wonder Woman on their commute. They knew that, no matter what happened, she'd always be there to serve and protect entire mankind.

Why don't you use my dad's chauffeur? Jayden's irritated voice echoed in my mind.

His insistence to not take the Red Line had annoyed me, but I also felt guilty not to have listened to his voice of reason.

I so loved my morning train rides.

Still, I was so hot under the bloody costume, even my sweat was sweating! Or maybe that was just my fat crying.

My boobs were probably making crescent-shaped sweat marks into my hand-crafted Wonder Woman costume right now. And that did not feel sexy at all! 

I had never made a Wonder Woman costume before, and no one had told me it would be this hard!

The corset had been the trickiest part—plastics, foam, a spoon, and vast quantities of glue had gone into its making, all of it covered in a layer of red and gold paint. The belt, metal cuffs, headband, rope, and leather skirt filled me with pride, though.

Why don't you buy a ready-made costume online? Jayden had proposed. "Wonder Woman's armor is a set of Amazonian battle armor currently worn by Diana, Princess of Themyscira. The armor consists of a red leather bodice, topped by a golden eagle, connected to a blue leather skirt, seemingly held together by a golden belt that resembles a 'W," he had read out loud to me from one of many websites that had a ready-made costume option to buy from. 

He had not complained, though, while helping me hot glue the foam pieces onto the corset!

Men.

I rolled my eyes.

It was just not the same, buying it. Doing it on your own made it special.

It felt like I myself was bringing the character to life.

You should cosplay for me only. Jayden had offered with a quick suggestive lick over his lips.

One of his many requests.

Living with Jay Jay for the past month had revealed a new part of him to me.

A messier part.

The man left groceries, plates, and cups all over the kitchen instead of keeping order; sprinkled stinky droplets all over the toilet instead of sitting while peeing; nagged and bickered about whose turn was it to do the dishes instead of just doing them.