3%

There will be a lot of new characters in this chapter with pictures for this important ones.

Kya| March 20th | 1:00 am | 17

"you always shooting someone up, now my homie?" He yelled at me

"you always shooting someone up, now my homie?" He yelled at me. " bro bro he was fucking me over." I yelled.

" that's it, your going to school tomorrow. You been acting to grown and it's not cute. Your only 17." He stopped the car in front of house.

"Bitch, you wasn't even in school at 17. You was robbin and stealing-

" For you." He cut me off

"Bitch mane, whatever." I hopped out the car and into my room. I got into my bed and sleep.

7 hours later...

" get your ass up bitch." Bubby yelled and shakes me. " I'm not going." I mumbled. " bitch" he grabbed me up and threw me on the floor. I threw my pillow at him. " FINE." I yelled.

" I took a shower. I lotion my body. I did my makeup. I put on my lace front and a hat over it. I put on the tie-dye dress and slides. ( the outfit in the beginning)

Girl, I was just too fine.

"You look ugly as Fuck." Bubby laughed at me looking at myself in the mirror. " ohh ahahahaha" I laugh with sarcasm and I push him.

I wore this outfit just to get ISS so he'll pick me up.

We went into the car and drove to school.

10 minutes later ...

We pulled up to south Atlanta high school. "Now, I brought your jean jacket and some air forces. I didn't want you to get ISS. I knew you only wore this just so I can pick you up later." He laughed at me.

"Maneeee, I hate you." I laughed. " I'm out, I love you." He kissed me on my cheek. I got out the car and walked towards the door.

When I tell you everyone was looking at me, I mean EVERYONE. In this situation, you would think I would be nervous, but bitch for what?

These kids straight up look ghetto. I mean, come on now. That shit weird. I know I'm at a very ghetto school, but damn these kids ugly.

The boys was looking me up and down. The girls were eyeing me passionately. This gonna be wack ass year. I already know I'm not going to this bitch everyday.

I finally get to door till this bitch got in front of me. "Girlllllll, you know damn well you gotta nice ass body, but we gotta get to covering. This ghetto ass school will either rape you or jump you." She whispered to me.

" girlll, I ain't scared. I've been raped before and been jumped before. Plus, I got you to back me up if I get jumped." I laughed. " you Sure do." She dapped me up.