one

Chenle looked into the huge campus in front of him. He held the strap of his backpack tightly as he inhaled deeply. His palms were wet. The sweats were pouring from his forehead. He's nervous.

"You can do this Chenle," he said to himself.

As an 18 years old boy who was raised with a loving and caring family, it was hard for him to live far away from his family- which he never thought that might happen but here he was now; In Seoul, very, very far from his hometown Shanghai. Thousands of miles away from his family.

He wanted to try something new that's why he decided to live and study away from his family. His parents aren't there for him forever. They have to leave him someday. It took him three months to convince his parents to allow him to live and study in Seoul, and it also took him three months to convince himself that he could live independently.

Chenle walked inside the campus nervously. He isn't good at speaking korean but he studied hard for the past months. It's just normal to be nervous, right? He's in a foreign country anyway.

Performing Arts bldg, Room 127.
Modern and Traditional Dances
Mr. Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul
M - W - F
7:00 AM - 9:00AM

That's the first thing written on his schedule paper. His first subject today was dancing. Chenle doesn't have a hard time finding the classroom because the school staff already toured him inside the whole university three days ago, and besides he had a map in case inside his bag in case he forgot how to go in some places inside the campus.

It didn't take too long to reach the building. When he entered the classroom, there were already fifteen students inside and most of them are male.

He scanned the room, and he decided to sit next to the window in the front. He really doesn't like to sit in the back, he never understands why most of the students like to sit in there. He feels like he won't learn well if he wasn't sitting in the front.

A raven haired lad enters the room and automatically, Chenle's eyes were locked into this lad. No, it's not just him but most of the people inside the room.

Maybe because he's too tall and good looking. Chenle thought

The black-haired lad sit to the last row next to the window, he doesn't smile nor show any emotions in his face. He's just sitting there with earphones plugged in his ears.

There were some students who entered the classroom, too. Chenle now estimates that there are at least 25 students here. He wants to talk to everyone but he's anxious that his korean might go wrong. He's afraid that he might say the wrong words and he might offend or hurt other person's feelings because of his broken korean.

Is there someone here who knows how to speak mandarin and help me with korean?

A few more minutes have passed. A man wearing a purple uniform with glasses arrived in the classroom. Looking serious. Chenle thought that it must've their teacher. "Good morning, everyone," the man said in a serious tone.

They stood up and greeted the man back, "Good morning, Mr. Leechaiyapornkul," the students said in unison.

"Since it is the first day of class, in the first half of our class you will introduce ourselves," Mr. Leechaiyapornkul said. A lot of students reacted to what the man said. "It is your first day in college, and I assume most of you or all the faces here are new to each and every one of you," he explained.

"To make this 'Introduce Yourself' more interesting-- let's put a twist. Aside from your name, you will also say 3 facts about you," the professor explained the mechanics. "So we will start with me because I assume that most of you do not know me."