~{PART 20}~

Asim is enacting some scenes while Shehnaaz is waiting for him as they always go together. Siddharth is acting as if he is busy in his cell sitting in another chair just opposite hers, as if waiting for Vikas but he is just glancing at Shehnaaz every now and then. Asim knows it and after done with his shoot, he comes and sit beside Siddharth rather than Shehnaaz making him confused. 

“Bro tell her clearly that you want to drop her.” Asim whispers making sure that Siddharth only hears it trying not to chuckle. 

“It’s nothing like that I am waiting for Vikas,” Siddharth acts as if he is saying the truth at that moment Vikas enters there. He curses him, Vikas has to come now only? 

“Sid what are you doing over here? I brought my car today and I am going for party from here, do you want to attend it?” Vikas asks been confused seeing him still waiting there. The person who runs after pack up is still present there after an hour too, strange! Then his eyes lands on Shehnaaz and he is like no not at all strange. 

“Party! What type of party?” Shehnaaz asks been all excited. 

“You want to attend the party? There all big celebrities will be present,” he glances at Siddharth who is glaring him, he gets his hints. “Sorry kiddo I can’t take you with me.” He says sounding himself sad as he wanted to take her along with him but due to Siddharth he is not able too though he knows why he is denying. 

“Why?” She asks pouting, Vikas looks at Siddharth giving him ‘now you answer’ look but Asim answers on his behalf. 

“Because those parties are for grown up not for kids,” Asim says making Shehnaaz to nod first and then realise that what he said. 

“I am not kid!” She glares at him been angry. “Stop calling me kid,” she says fuming in anger everyone is calling her kid and she is pissed with it. 

“Yeah she is not kid but only my kiddo only I have rights to call her that.” Vikas says trying to hug her but she pushes him away. 

“Because you only they all calls me kid,” pointing at Siddharth and Asim. “I don’t want to talk with anyone of you.” Shehnaaz runs from there been angry on them. Aarthi who too have been present there moves after her to pacify her. 

“See she became angry due to you, what would be big deal if I took her to party. I would have make sure that she is safe over there.” Vikas says been annoyed on Siddharth seeing Shehnaaz sad. 

“Come on Vikas the person who made you to extent Sana’s shoot just because she was going coffee with Paras will let you to take her to party where he is not present. I am sure now that you are not at all bro’s bestie,” shaking his head in disbelief seeing that he doesn’t know Siddharth a bit. 

“You just keep quiet Asim,” Vikas says been pissed on him while Asim raises his hand for hi-fi towards Siddharth who is staring at him with a stern look. He is joking around here while Shehnaaz is sad over there. 

“What?” Asim asks been confused.  

“I will have a look at her.” Saying so Sidharth stands up from his chair. 

“Go, enjoy some privacy time.” Asim says in a teasing manner but gulps his saliva soon seeing Siddharth glaring him. And Siddharth moves from there. 

Seeing Asim fear-stricken face Vikas burst into laughter which in return receive a paper ball thrown on him by Asim. Vikas looks at the paper and shouts on him as it is script, “Asim! That was script for tomorrow you idiot!” 

“Then who told you to laugh on me.” Asim says running from there as he is in no mood to face his anger. 

Siddharth comes out and finds Shehnaaz complaining to Aarthi something with a pout, a slight smile appears on his face having a look at her. He slowly makes his way towards them.