part 4

Guys yours votes..... only....encourage me to write....more....
Keep....voting....and enjoy reading
Earlier target...is still not completed....votes are completed....but...followers are left.
Still I m updating next part.....do complete target.....for next part...

Target :80 votes,5 followers...

Anika stare at family.....angrily....
All gulp....their saliva....in fear..including tej and shivay.....
Anika...angrily....marched towards janvi....and snatched her wine bottle....janvi stare at her.... 'thank you anika'......aaj....tumne uss.....Svetlana ko....mere or tej....ke....bich...se nikal kr mujhpe bahut bada ehsan kiya hai....said janvi with gratitude....
Anika fumed.....at janvi....and shouted..."shut up"....immediately everybody step back in fear....and gulped....
What u said 'thank u right' but for....what....hmmm!!...because as far I remember.....I only thrown her out of oberoi mansion.....not from bade papa life... spat...anika....Janvi....stare at her......."what!! ....aise...kya dekh rhi hai aap mujhe.....hmmm...
Maine.....wo...kiya hai....jo ...by pointing her finger on janvi....apko....krna....chahiya.....ya ...alag...language mein bolu.....toh....ap....sbko.....krna....cahiya....tha....by pointing her finger.....at all family....members except...tej...ofcourse......
Toh....aaj is....tu...rupees....luchi...ki...itni himmat...nhi hoti ki...wo....apke...ghar mein ghus....kr apke....hi pati...se...chipki rhe.....aur....apki....insult....kre....
But no apne.....toh....ek...useless ki tarah sbse easy....rasta chuna....iss...alcohol....ka...aur...reason de diya....apne pati...ke betrayal....mein pi rhi hu..... ....ridiculous...shouted anika.....janvi bow down her head in shame......
U know what......apko....toh...uss Svetlana... ki.....tai tai phis...tbhi kr deni cahiye thi....jb...uss....luchi....pehli baar....iss...ghar...mein kadam...rkha...tha.....but....no u...step...back easily....
And u dadi....now anika is in front of dadi.....apko....bade papa....ko....ek...jordar...thapar marna cahiye tha....jb....inhone.....uss....Svetlana k sath...milkr ...badima KO cheat kiya....but aap chup....rhi........q....shouted....anika....
Aap apni .....bahu k liye.....stand tak....nhi...let skti......aur....aap....hope....rkhti hai ki.....shivay ....apka....parivar...hamesha sath....jhod k rakhe...
Kvhi....apne...ye socha...shivay ko v pyar Ki jarurat hai,sath ki jarurat hai......"no right"...spat....anika angrily.....dadi bow...her head...in shame....
U all guys.....snatched shivay...innocence,om's dream of happy family....and burden shivay's shoulder with responsibility to always joint family at young age.....only.....
Badima aap ....iss.....inshan k betrayal se....itni...andhi....ho gyi....ki.....apko....ye v nhi dikha ki....apke...bachon ko....apki....jarurat hai.....
Aap....cahti to toh.....ye sab....rok skti....thi....bade papa k against....apne hak k liye stand le kr.....but....no....u r like coward....take help of this alcohol.......shouted anika....her eyes...are also wet....
Everybody....has.....tears in their eyes....pinky...looking....at anika with pride...and love....
ShivOmrupri.....looking...at...anika with....love....and gratitude....as no...one till....date had shone....mirror to this....elders.....
Elders....snatched their....childhood.....in.their....ego....pride,status......
You guys are selfish.....u all only think....about ur self.....spat anika. angrily.....
Then anika move towards.....shivay....wipe his tears...and said....u know...."why I love u " ....because.....I love ur heart.....which is beating....for me....
Whatever u did with me .......is very wrong.....but....still....I didn't hold....u only responsible for it....because....they....had....only...made u do that with me.....said anika...pointing her finger at elders...

Omru....hug ....anika...tightly......they are too overwhelmed.....by anika gesture of fighting..... for them,....
Anika...hug them back......then she brike hug ....and said.....tum dono....ye hamesha yad....rkhna.....jo v mere or shivay....k bich hua. .... wo hamare....bich....mein hai......jiska badla....main....shivay....se kaise....v me skti....hu....balti bhar....bhar...ke pani pehkr,....to beat shit out him..shivay...eyes widen in shock at anika type of revenge...kuch v....kr skti hu....inke sath....but tum dono kvi apne bhai...ka...sath mat chorna.....kuch v hojaye....samjhe...
Shivomru....eyes....welled up again....
Rudy....hug.....anika....again.....and said I love u bhabhi" aap world ki best bhabhi ho.......'apko pta h bhabhi main hamesha sochta....tha....jb.....bhaiya...ki sadi ho jaigi tb.....unki...wife...bhaiya KO mujse alag kr degi......isliye mujhe lady baba....v pasand nhi.....thi....
But apne....to....hum bhaiyon ko.....ek....rkha......aap...bahut achi ho bhabhi....'
Ha 'bhabhi rudy sahi bol rha h......shivay....ne..apne..life...ki....sbse....back galti Ki h but usse....world....ka...best gift mila hai apke roop mein....said om...lovingly...
Priyanka....nods...at om....statement....
Shivay....stare at his siblings...how easily they....accepted anika as their bhabhi.....specially om.....
Shiv ....is proud of his love..,his wife....
Yes.....he accepted he love anika....thats why....he was going to propose her.....but....then....soumya said about....daksh and anika.....
He was hurt....but....still....he didn't want to leave.. ..anika....thats why....he married her.....by force.....when Tia run away.....,anyway...he was....going to cancel his marriage with....Tia.....and he had gone to Tia room to tell her....about his decision but before that....Tia run away....and he uses this opportunity to .....make....anika..his...

Shivay come out of his thought by.....om...who is hugging him....and asking sorry...for ignoring him.....shiv....hug om back....
Oberoi.....moment mere bina...said rudy...and jump....in..the hug....
Anika smile at them.......and said to family.....iss...family.....ko.....jodkr......rkhne...ka...sapna..."Naina" ka tha....isse....mt....todiye.....
Family....stare....at anika in shock....at the mention of Naina ,.....as how....anika....know....her...

Precap :pinky....outburst,pinky-anika bonding, daksh entry....

Don't forget to touch⭐
👇
👇