Lady Knight

Hey guys, so I am nack with another art request done. This one was given by SleepyWooLoo. I forgot to ask for her name, but she seems to be a tough warrior the way they described her.

I'll quote the description: 😉

"A female that stands 5 feet and 7 inches tall with the armor described below.

The lance of Gwendolyn a mythical lance that gave her fame and victory among her people cause when she carried this lance into battles she was known as the living fortress even though she did not have a shield. Because her lance was the strongest metal on her planet it broke everything that tried to do her harm in one swing of her arm.

The armor of queen zenith with this armor you will command the force of weathering wing's. (Weathering wing's- a force of winged angels called sanwrith that control the very gales themselves)-they are all female.

The amulet of kings yondvire and azinith. These two kings were thieves before and they were known for speed and gile when the walked on to the battle field to fight the soldiers reported flashes of bright silver streaking through the air little did they know the streaks were their kings just walking among the fight helping wherever they could. And it only took effect on the battle field for some reason but it also helps with getting out of tricky situations that require quick thinking which is why they always evaded capture from policemen but for you it will make you able to talk your way into any place you need to enter.

The helmet of knight gwyneth. This helmet is known for disguising a female who wanted to join the army but couldn't due to it being male only so she made this helmet with the wish to join the army and it worked until the end of the war anyway so she was arrested and tried for witchcraft but before that happened her comrades gathered around and led a revolution against their own government to make a change that would allow women everywhere to join if they so desire. This helmet will allow you to fall along side the ranks of any human army you may need to gain entry for on your quest and it will make you blend with them."

Quite tough ain't she? Anyway, I now present to you the living fortress.

I hope you like the work wooloo, let me know if it is upto the mark.

And everyone, if you like it, please do vote and tell me thoughts in the comments below.

Lastly, I'll wish you a healthy and safe life, stay at your home. Make use of your time. Stay connected to friends and family over the network.

And if you have any requests, let me know... I'll gladly fulfill it.

Thank a lot for reading this.
Good bye.