Chapter 26

Diya's POV

It has been 5 days since we came to London and i am enjoying every bit of it.

When we came back i got to know that the room in which i first woke up was actually my own room.
(Room on top)

Papa told me that they prepared my room in hopes that i will come back to them one day and now there wish has been fulfilled.

Papa and boys showed me and dhruv bhai the whole mansion and it is absolutely beautiful . It took us 1 hour to roam the whole mansion. They have their own theatre room then their is this big swimming pool, i mean how cool is that. After that they showed dhruv bhai his room which was very lovely and i can say it match his taste. In between of our roaming around papa left to do some work.

When we were roaming around we came in front of a room where there was a lock so i asked Matthew who was standing beside me that whose room is that?

So Leo told me that it was my room when i was just a baby but they locked it when i got kidnapped. So i asked him to show me the room and leo told carson to bring the keys of this room.

They showed me my nursery room and it was so beautiful. When i first saw it, i was in awe. But what caught my attention was a big frame that was on the front wall of my crib. It was a lady in a hospital gown with a baby . She looked so weak but her eyes were shining with love.

When the boys saw me watching the picture , Matt came forward and stood beside me with Leo

"Who is she?" I asked still looking at the frame. I have a feeling that i know her somehow like i have a connection with her.

"Thats mom and you" replied Leo

"We took that picture as mom wanted you to know her. To remember her. I still remember her words she told us to put this picture in your room so that whenever you feel down you can look at her and talk to her. She may not be physically with you but she will always look after you." Leo said and i saw him rubbing away the lone tear that left his eye.

I touched the frame wanting to know her to feel her. I can say if she was here she would be my best friend.

After few minutes of standing there we left the room but i told them not to lock the door. So that i can come here whenever i want to.