You

Dear Kookie,
If you're reading this, I'm probably already dead. I want you to know that you did nothing wrong. I had Stage 4 cancer. We tried everything for me to get better. But nothing worked. The day we went out for ice cream, and I got that phone call. It was from my mom telling me that I only have a few weeks left before I die. I didn't want you to see me cry, so I left you there. I figured that that's how it was going to be like when I leave you forever, but it wasn't. It hurt me even more because of the words that came out of your mouth. I wish I had told you I love you earlier. Then that way, I would be able to hear you say it at least once. I clung onto you because you made me happy, and you helped me forget that I was sick. I love you more that I love myself. I would give you my whole heart to show you how much you mean to me. I want you to be happy. I want you to marry the woman who can make you smile and laugh, and not annoy you like I did. Keep her and love her with everything you have. Don't forget to have children. My last wish is for you to forget about me and move on. Please fulfill my dying wish. I'll never forget you and I'll Always Love You.
-Kang Yoora

"𝕨𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕥𝕙 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚'𝕞 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕖. 𝕚'𝕞 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕟 𝕚 𝕞𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦"