19

Risa pov- (ignore all mistakes)

"We're hereeee." After bout 2 hours of driving, we were finally at the house my mother has been hiding in all these years.

"Wake them up." I looked at jay and jiz who were both knocked out drooling and shit while snoring out loud.

I won't wake them up, but I'll take a picture.

"Send that picture to me." Valencia whispered to me trying not to wake the two up. I started getting nervous to meet my mother, what if she didn't want me after all these years?

"Calm down ok?" Glizz came and started rubbing on my back trying to calm me down. I was still nervous but I calmed down just a little bit. Valencia grabbed my hand and walked me into the house telling everyone to stay outside first.

"Knock on the door." I took a deep breath and started knocking on the door lightly. Then door slowly opened up revealing a short women with curly  hair and hazel eyes.

"Oh my god." She brought her hand up to her mouth while tears started pouring out her eyes. I felt myself trying to hold my tears back when she started crying.

Idk why but when I see people cry, I cry

"My baby." She took me into a hug and started sobbing heavily making me cry too. After all these years, I was with the women who birthed me and it felt right.

"The rest of your kids are here Alesha." She popped her head up and wiped her tears. I looked at her and grabbed her pulling her outside.

"We will talk later." I nodded opening the door slowly which caught everyone's attention.

"Marion." She ran up to Glizz who started crying so suddenly. All the boys eyes soften which made me guess they never seen Glizz cry before.

I really got my mom back

Glizz pov-

"I missed you." I was holding onto my mom tightly, never wanting to let go. After all these years of thinking she was dead, I finally got to see her again.

The part of my heart I always thought was empty, filled up.

"I'm never leaving your side again Marion, I promise you that." She whispered into my ear while rubbing my back.

"Ok." I whisper with my voice cracking and shit.

Aye call me a pussy, but when it comes to my moms the real emotion shows out.

Later on-

"I have a question." Amaris raises her hand like we was at school or some shit. I rolled my eyes because she was really the opposite of Risa.

"Yes baby." She was playing around with the babies and immediately got attached to them, our dad had told them how the wife abandoned them so he had to do it alone.

"Sooo do we have anymore siblings." She looked up at us and sighed loudly.

"You have bout, 4 more. Another girl which is 14, then a little girl who is 6, a boy who is 10 and another girl who is 3." I looked around realizing I had a big ass family.

Madea big happy family type shit.

Our parents took a look at each other before sighing again, they both took deep breaths before our mama started to speak up again.

"You also have one more kid, just we can't find him. He's been in the system for so long it's just we can't find him. But he's 16." These niggas were really getting it on huh?

Or my mama probably didn't wanna gain another body so she did what she had to do.

"Ok but like how big is our family exactly." She made a yikes face not even knowing how many.

"Aye just know, y'all got more than 40 cousins."

"GAHHHGH DAMNNNNN." Jiz said finally awaken out of her sleep. She looked around and realized where she was at before laying back down.

"So you telling me, I got 10 siblings." She nodded her head.

"Y'all niggas don't know what a condom is."

Risa pov-

"Aye, I'm tryna head to a party. My cuz told me there was one going on tonight." I looked at Jiz who was dancing around ready to go.

"Shiii you tryna sneak out." I nodded my head ready to go back to my Dominican roots. Jiz went to the room she was staying in giving me some time to change.

"Fuck I'm finna wear." I was trying to think quickly, I quickly thought of a tank top and some shorts, Jay would be pissed if he seen me in this but aye it's hot as hell outside.

"Ight I found a way out follow me." I past a room of knocked out boys and then a group of girls.

"That drop kinda far." I looked down out the window. Jiz rolled her eyes and jumped out with no hesitation.

"I'll catch you, trust me." I shut my eyes and jumped out the window landing into her arms.

"I told you I got you." We ran off to a red car that was waiting for us at the end of the street.

"Ayeee cuzzz." Jiz dapped up the boy and gave a hug to the girl whom was sitting in the front. They both turned around to look at me, examining me.

"I'm Ashley, and that's David." She pointed at the boy who seem to take a lot of Interest in me.

Jay gon hate that.

"Wassup beautiful." David smiled at me showing his straight ass teeth. Jiz made a face and didn't say anything while Ashley just shook her head at him.

"She a taken bitch, so watch ya self." Jiz told him making him roll his eyes.

"Ion give a fuck, what that nigga gon do."

"Shiii he might shoot."

"We'll see."

I need to keep him away from jay at all cost.

These last few chapters have been ass, I'm so sorry🥺👉🏽👈🏽 also this chapter was really short the chapters after this one are going to be longer and better 💙

What y'all think David gonna do?