Chapter 46: Suto Activity (2)

"Your Lu family, isn't it the kind with a big family?" Su Ran asked, holding back.

Not many of the surnamed Lu mentioned in the original work, and the first meeting with Lu Shao was in Dongshan Garden.

Su Ran subconsciously thought of the male second man in the original book, Lu Boyang.

Su Ran actually checked it online before, but unfortunately, he did not find any information about Lu Shao. Of course, he did not find the family behind Lu Boyang.

Shouldn't it be so coincidental?

Su Ran pursed her lips and said secretly in her heart.

Although she always emphasized to herself: through this place, she came into contact with a larger world than the original novel. Her surname is Lu, and she grabbed a lot of streets. Su Han's biological father should not be so clever and male. What does it matter?

However, inexplicably, Su Ran was still a little disturbed.

Here, seeing Su Ran frown slightly, Lu Shao froze, subconsciously means that Su Ran was worried that the existence of Lu's family would bring trouble to their mother and child.

"Not counting," Lu Shao said with conscience, paused, and explained: "In recent generations, the Lu family's business has been operating with a tightening trend, and there has not been much action."

"Like the document you saw before, because the collaterals were separated or cleaned up, the current Lu family is actually very simple and there are not many people, so it is not a big business." Lu Shao Explained very carefully.

"That's it."

Although Lu Shao's explanation was the kind that Su Ran was expecting to hear, she didn't know why she didn't feel relieved at all.

In the original novel, there is too little introduction about the background of the second man.

Basically, there is a word. There is a very strong mysterious family behind the second man.

Any more details, probably skipped by Su Ran.

For the first time, Su Ran complained, why she didn't care so much when she read the novel herself.

"Then there are many family members?" Thinking about it, Su Ran asked again.

I do n't know the true thoughts in Su Ran 's heart. The Lu family feels useful when they hear that the other person cares about their family situation.

"Not much", Lu Shao hooked his mouth and said very seriously: "I count only 7 people."

"Well, is it your brother?" Su Ran asked, and she remembered that she seemed to have said in the novel that Lu Boyang had several brothers coming.

However, Lu Shao and Lu Boyang, these two names seem to have little connection except for the surname.

Hearing that, Lu Shao was slightly surprised.

"No, because of some conflicts of interest that year, my elder brother and second elder brother have already passed away." Lu Shao explained.

Today, Mr. Lu has already passed the age of being sad about things that have become a foregone conclusion, so when speaking of this matter, Lu Shao's tone is very flat.

It's just that Su Ran is not the same.

"That, sorry, I don't know ..." Su Ran apologized to Lu Shao and realized that he shouldn't ask that.

Although I really want to determine if Lu Shao has any relationship with the male second man in the novel, she is not familiar with Lu Shao after all, so it is rude to ask such questions.