Chapter 24

Author's P.O.V
Yibo woke up with a heaviness that was now becoming more and more familiar. He looked around the room. As usual Zhan's wasn't there. He already guessed that latter was trying to avoid him. His clothes were neatly placed on side table and his shoes were shining. He sighed streched his body and get up from bed.
Fifty minutes later, yibo was ready. He checked his phones there was no new mail & messages.

Zhan was bathing Yuan while the latter was whining saying that he wants go out with both of his dad's but Zhan was denying making excuse that his father is busy so only zhan & Yuan can had fun.

Zhan & Yuan reached to dinning area, yibo  & Uncle was already sitting there. Zhan greeted them and Sat on the opposite side of Yibo while Yuan jumped to his father's lap kissing his cheeks. Uncle smiled seeing how yibo is caring for Yuan.

"Uncle I was thinking if ziyi Jie can also join brother in his company. Working with brother will be good for both them.
after all they need each other in this crucial time.
And if Jie will be busy with work she won't be thinking about bad things. " Yibo said but inside he knows the real reason.

Uncle thought for a minute and nodded in agreement.
"They will be coming today. I will talk to them personally." Saying that Uncle left. Zhan joined Uncle as they need to schedule few important meetings.

"Did Uncle kuan and Aunty Qing will coming today " Yuan asked to Yibo.

'Qing????' Yibo whispered
"I don't like her father. Why she is living here.??? "
I too don't like her baby.. Don't worry we will kick her out. But first I need solve this Qing' & ziyi mystery" yibo thought.
"Yuan go to your room father will join you soon okay than we will play" Yuan beamed with happiness and run to his room taking tiny steps. Yibo smiled seeing his son running happily..
He take out his phone and about to dial Seungyoun's number when Aunty Xue came
"Yibo... Can I ask you something" Yibo can sense seriousness in her Voice. She is like a mother figure to him as she took care of him when he was only 6.
"Yes Aunty. You don't have to ask for permission. "
"Is there something bothering you my child" She was concerned about him.
"No Aunty. Everything is fine. Just workload nothing else" Yibo Lied.

"I saw that day yibo... You spill tea on Zhan's hand and... It wasn't accidental"
Yibo shocked hearing the statement. She looked at him searching for his answer. And yibo's widen Eyes gave that answer.
Yibo didn't say a word. He looked down.

"Zhan is a good child Yibo.... I know You both aren't in fair relationship. I can see the difference how you treated him before and you are treating him now. If there is any misunderstanding between you both you need to resolve it. I often caught him crying alone. I didn't want to interfere. But you are like my own son. I know you are suffering. Don't hurt him and yourself. " Saying this she patted his head and left.
A year escaped from Yibo's eyes. He never wanted to be a bad guy for anyone. But He can't let anyone hurt his family. He called seungyoun and told him to search everything about Wen Qing.

He gathered himself from the trail of thoughts and went to Yuan room.
He said Yuan that he was sorry as he has an important meeting so he can't play with him and promised him that he will back soon.

He headed to his Room.
Zhan came out of washroom After changing into formal clothes as he need to attend meeting on behalf of Uncle Lan.
As Yibo entered ,both of their eyes met. Yibo was stunned looking at the Zhan in formal clothes. He looks stunning.