Chapter six: Ugh, I had to get sick??

"Here, this will make you feel better," I am literally about to punch my mom in the face. I had to miss school today, just because I had to go to the beach last night. It turns out that swimming in freezing cold weather, is no good for your body. Sure, I already knew that, but I couldn't resist! So now I'm home sick, with a horrible cold. "Mom, stop it already!" She finally turns away and walks out the door. "Well I have to go to work, sweetie, get feeling better!" I turn around and fall asleep.

I see Hank and me running across the shoreline. "Hey lets go get in," Hank says. We start going in, and suddenly I feel water inclose all around my body. I feel someone pushing me under. All I can feel going into my chest is water, and tons of it. I find myself trying to get up, but all I do is sink deeper, and deeper.

I wake up drenched in sweet, screaming. I finally realize that it was just a bad dream. Worse then bad, it was a horrible dream. How come I thought Hank pushed me in? Hmm that's weird. "BANG," the front door slams shut. "Haley, Haley, Haley, Haley!" Can this girl get anymore annoying? "WHAT DO YOU WANT, HADLEY?" She comes running up the stairs. "I heard that Hank was going to break up with you tomorrow, but I don't know if it's true or not." Maybe that's why I had the dream. "Well we'll see."

I hate boys.