Introduction

Mental Health is one of the biggest threats facing teenagers nowadays. Around 1 in 5 children in the world have a mental disorder and about half of mental disorders begin before the age of 14.

The first thing you must be thinking is why do I need to read this. There are plenty of ways to deal with mental health including counselling and prescribed drugs. But one of the main problems with these is that teenagers nowadays are more self-conscious and opening up to a stranger to you must feel daunting and uncomfortable. This book is wrote for teenagers to read when they are struggling with a certain situation giving you advice with how to cope. The next thing you must be thinking is why am I qualified to give you advice but to truthful I am not qualified at all but why does that matter? Every person's mental health is different and my own experience has allowed me to better understand how I can improve my own mental health. This is where I come in and I think it is time for me to introduce my own background.

Mymental health began the very minute I started high school and the adjustmentfrom primary school to high school. Throughout high school I was always the ladthat was anxious, worried and overthink a lot and I always kept my insecuritiesto myself and it massively had an impact on my mood and how I acted. This stressand anxiety increased into my college life and work which saw me feeling thelowest I have ever been in my life, but these experiences made my mindsetstronger. Since then I've always wanted to make sure that people don't gothrough what I've been through, so this book is here to help you with yourmental health because mental health is the most important thing in your ownlife. This book is here as a quick pick up or a long-term guide for your ownmental health and how you choose to use this is up to you.