WHEN LASER LOCKED LOVE COMES KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR, OPEN IT.

[ ☆彡 ]

[ ☆彡 ]

the berry blossoms on her lips carry the vices of a vixen and at first glance, you want to take her home. you want to take all the divinity of her minted lips and stick them all over your saltwater taffy skin. babygirl's blessed with ballroom beauty and you know it, bumblebee hips and a persian plum that sway to the rhythm of your tachycardic innocence. she's cherry spritzers and vanilla agave packed and parceled into a bronzed babygirl. and in this moment, her white razored teeth against your neck are threatening to cut your tombstone desires loose, but you don't mind because you always liked your girls loving you all bitten and bruised.

she drips down your feeding flesh like holy water turned into winter wine and at second glance, you want to devour her. but you know that if you moved one more inch, you wouldn't survive the graze of her flirting fireball fingers. she's the pinprick aching in your love-sick skeletal muscles, a vertigo vandal turning the predator into prey between her cocoa buttered thighs. her brazen body's served up on a less than golden platter decorated with blind affection and sugared passions and everything that makes you moan and you're stuck in this 1O4 fever of her, swearing her name in satin and sin until her heartbeats dance to your own.

there's a honeymoon angel living inside her laugh and at final glance, you just want to love her. she kisses the sweet spots of your mind into honey and hymns, melts off your tongue like sunkissed lemon drops and you're trying to figure out that if all roads lead to rome, why do yours lead to her? you're gorilla glue'd to the ground and you're counting slowly down from 10 but the numbers are starting to turn negative and she's still hovering like a heart-shaped halo over your pretty little head.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

[A.N.] thank you to anyone who showers even a lil bit of love on my books, whether it's reading in silence or spamming with comments. hell, even just clicking on the book is more than enough. even though sometimes, i struggle to give back to your thoughtful messages and overwhelming love, i do see you and i appreciate you all so so very much.