Extra: 2

-

im back with another extra!! this will also be in Jason's POV and it takes place before the previous chapter. its about Jason's and Lorna's first time saying 'i love you' to each other. really cute and heartwarming! enjoy :DD

also, do you guys want more of these extras?? i promise to publish the next book by the end of this month. do give some ideas!!

-

╔═══════════════╗

╔═══════════════╗

Extra 2. I love you

╚═══════════════╝

"Someone needs to go there and save them." Lorna insisted for the millionth time.

Jason held her hand and pulled her back down into her seat. The senior councillors around the table looked at her sympathetically. Jason squeezed Lorna's hand and rubbed his thumb gingerly. "Lorna, it's too dangerous. We cannot risk it."

"And so we are going to risk them?" Lorna said. "We can't leave them there, that's horrific! Chiron, you're with me, right?"

The old centaur sighed, worry lines etched on his forehead. He had told the war council about a group of 4 demigods, ages 7-13, hiding in San Francisco. Some demigods were willing to find them but many thought it would be too wild to send someone there. They could not risk the other camp finding out about them. The odds were against them.

However, Lorna was insistent of going to find them. For the past two days, she has been trying to get more demigods to be on her side. It wasn't easy, even her own boyfriend didn't agree with her.

"Lorna, I've said it before, we are not sending anyone else. It's too dangerous." Chiron rubbed his temples.

"But you only sent two satyrs, how are they going to defend a group of half-bloods?"

No one answered her. She sighed dejectedly.

"If no one is willing to go, I will. Nothing you say will change my mind." Lorna decided.

The room suddenly became alive. Demigods protested against her, trying to talk sense into her. But Lorna wouldn't listen. She refused to let anyone persuade her.

"Enough!" Annabeth yelled. "Lorna you need to understand the whole context. It's San Francisco. Now that we know of the other camp, we jus-"

"I know what San Francisco is, Beth." Lorna glared at her. "And I know the danger that comes with it. All the more reason to go and help those half-bloods. No offence but we fight better than satyrs, those two satyrs won't be able to keep the demigods safe. You guys don't have to worry, I'm going, not you."