Twenty Three

⚠️ 🌚

Taehyung was hurriedly dragged out of the shower room. He thought the ravenette would claim him there and then, but instead, Jungkook grabbed his wrist and walked out with him.

"Our first won't be in a goddamn shower room, baby." He said which made Taehyung smile.

They're trying to move as discreetly as possible. However, as soon as they went out of the shower room, their friends caught sight of them.

"Where are you two going?" Hoseok asked, seeing the suspicious couple.

"Why are you two acting like thieves, moving in secrecy?" Namjoon added which made Taehyung silently groan.

"We're sleeping early." Jungkook answered as the two of them rushed out of the pool area before their friends could even start teasing them.

"Sleep my ass!" Jimin shouted as he laughed at the urgency in their steps.

"The lube and condoms are in the drawer! Have a safe night!" Jin added, making the whole group laugh hysterically.

"Oh fuck.." Taehyung murmured. His face felt hot in embarrassment as he began giggling like a lunatic.

"This is so embarrassing." He said which made Jungkook grin.

"They will not stop teasing us tomorrow. That's for sure." Jungkook said which only made Taehyung giggle even more.

They rushed upstairs, hands still intertwined with each another as they made their way to one of the guest rooms in the second floor.

Taehyung yelped when Jungkook suddenly stopped in front of him and lifted him off the ground, bridal style.

"Jungkookie!" He laughed as the ravenette placed little kisses all over his face.

His laughter immediately died down when Jungkook claimed his lips in a slow sensual manner that had him clutching the other's broad shoulders for support.

"Hmm.." He breathed, feeling his insides grow hot from a mere kiss.

The two of them finally entered one of the rooms, still with their lips locked with each other.

The clicking sound of the door made Taehyung's heart pound in both excitement and fear.

"Baby.." Jungkook's breathing was heavy, mirroring the carnal need in his raven eyes.

He slowly placed Taehyung on top of the bed, eyes locked with each other, spellbound.

"I seriously don't know what we're about to do." Taehyung honestly whispered, letting his back touch the soft mattress.

He could hear his heart pounding... or was it Jungkook's?

"So do I, baby." Jungkook responded in all honesty as well.

They are each other's first after all.

"But I promise I'll take care of you." Jungkook whispered, taking away Taehyung's inhibitions.

The ravenette slowly moved on top of him, touching his face as light as a feather. His caress brought butterflies in his stomach as he closed his eyes and focused his everything on Jungkook and him alone.

"I love you." Jungkook planted a soft kiss on his forehead, slowly moving to his closed eyes as he repeatedly uttered those three words that almost made Taehyung tear up.

His voice sounded so sincere, touching and exploring the depth of Taehyung's heart.

"I love you." Jungkook uttered once more, carefully letting their lips mold in a kiss that held promises.