XVIII

Rogues.

not minute and i was surrounded by bunch of rogues. there eyes were white like they don't have iris .
bloody hell.
they are the same from that night.

soon a large growl errupted from behind. as i saw alex in his wolf form.
black. pitch black.

sexy.
"focus. " i said to myself.

"careful. they are controlled and dangerous " i said shouting to alex.

within seconds two wolf jumped on me . i grabbed one's neck and slammed him on the nearby tree ripping his throat out as i kicked the second wolf in his ribs.

i looked at alex who was fighting well with three wolves around him . before i knew a wolf landed his claws on my back .

"let me take control. you can't fight in this dress plus you look distracted " my wolf said to me.

"i can take care of it. " i replied as i heard alex growling behind me angrily ripping out one of the wolf's limp from his body.

"i'm okay . " i said to him as i ripped the heart out of the one who attacked me.

we were outnumbered as more and more rogues came running towards us .

"fuck"

i heard alex as he came towards me. he was now in his human form. soon we were surrounded by rogues. there was no way out even if we continue fighting. there were many.

i gave control to daeliah . my eyes were blood red now symbolizing my wolf was in control. alex looked at me shocked. i still wasn't in my wolf form as i thought it's not necessary.

"prepare an explanation speech for him. as i finish them " . daeliah said running towards the bunch of them.

within few minutes when i opened my eyes again. i was standing in the middle of corpse covered in blood. i did had few injuries.

as alex was still fighting with two of them. i waved my hands , soon branches tightened around them holding them still. i took a deep breath looking at them as they burned down to the ground. now all left of those rogues were ashes.

"you fucking burned them ?" he asked shockingly looking at me.

i sighed .

"Take my hand " i said looking at him as he was sitting on ground. he was still looking at me in confusion.

"Look i'm not asking you to marry me. i am just trying to save your life " i said looking at him. he was pissed and the look on his face was -'i still can't believe what i just saw' .

"so you're Nig-"

"a wizard ? ..yes " i said trying to avoid whatever he was about to ask.

"Right now, i don't know if i want to kiss you or shove you off the bridge! " he said angrily looking at me.

"can i pick? "

" you tried killing me and that also twice.... ?!" he said. his voice was laced with hurt. and it was clear that he is pissed way beyond my imagination.

"that was an honest mistake " i don't know why i was being so sarcastic . maybe it felt like a relief once the truth somehow got out of my chest.

"you killed my people? "

"because you sent them to kill me. i didn't attacked first alex. they did. they shot at me first , that is also with silver bullets. so you don't have any right to complain " i shouted back at him.