Chapter 18🍁

You were in the class with physics teacher teaching the lesson where he left from. Some students were listening intently while some were talking to their seatmates and some were busy secretly scrolling through their phones which they hid between the pages of their book. You were among those who were listening and jotting down the notes. It had been 5 minutes since the class started but you were already exhausted. You started looking out of the window not caring about the teacher who was continuously speaking or about the notes that you were supposed to write.

The weather outside was rainy with little transparent water droplets falling down the sky. The sky was a mixture of black and white hue clouds with lighting thunders making striking sounds. Everything outside was beautiful as the rain was making trees, buildings and other things soak with water. After 10 mins of you still looking out of the window, you noticed that the rain started slowing down, it was now drizzling. It seemed like those water droplets were water shaped like pearls falling from the sky. You were looking at a tree which had water dripping from its leaves. It looked like as if it was little transparent pearls which were sliding down the leaves. You thought to yourself, that water are little droplets which are so fragile when there's only one drop but so strong when they're together. and this theory applies to everything that is alive in this world.  Your lips curved up into a small smile as you were admiring the beauty outside. Then, suddenly your mind went back to what happened yesterday.

Flashback

"I like you and not only as a friend but more than that. More than you can imagine."

When you heard this, you were completely shocked, your mind stopped working and your lips got sealed. You knew exactly what it meant and you were afraid of this! Whether you like Jungkook in that way or not but the fact that this could ruin your friendship with him made you scared and this is not even the last thing you would want even if the whole world was about to end. You didn't know what to say.

"Y/n say something! How long will you keep looking at me like that??"

You didn't say anything. You just kept looking at him with your eyes widened with shock. Forcing yourself, you finally opened your mouth to speak.

"I- I....."

"You know what Y/n, don't say anything. How about you do some thinking and tell me about it when you're confirmed about your answer. But I do hope you say yes."

Jungkook's serious face turned to a smiling one when you nodded your head at his statement. He then ruffled your hair and went downstairs.

You just kept looking at the door from where Jungkook went right now.

Present

"Miss y/n?" You came back to reality to see who called your name and found the teacher standing beside your desk.

"Were you daydreaming in my class?? I never expected this kind of behaviour from you!" The teacher looked at you with disappointment written on his face and then went back to teaching. You saw other students still talking and some literally using their phones while the teacher was teaching.
Why doesn't he see what other students are doing? I was just looking outside the window and that also for the first time in my life I ever did anything like this. And after what happened yesterday how could I pay attention? You internally thought to yourself and secretly made a disgusted face at the teacher.

Bell rang signalling that the hell time was over. You packed your stuff in the bag and quickly got out of the class with Tzuyu beside you.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You waved your goodbye to Tzuyu and made your way to the bus stop.
When the bus arrived, you hopped on it and started searching for the seats. The seats were full so with a frown you decided to stand.

All the passengers were coming in and Jungkook was among them. The moment your eyes met his your heart started beating fast. What is happening to me? Why is my heart beating so fast?? Jungkook was far from you as four people were standing between you and him. He smiled at you when you looked at him. But that smile did weird things to your heart so you quickly looked away. Seeing how flustered you were, Jungkook smirked proudly. He knew he had an effect on you.

Jungkook kept gazing at you not removing his eyes off of you even for a second and you, on the other hand, kept avoiding his piercing gaze.

Suddenly you felt someone leaning on you too close from behind. You turned back and saw a guy from another class who once asked you out. He kept leaning towards you with a smirk plastered on his lips. You glared at him as though warning him that if he kept doing it he will have to face your wrath. But instead, he leaned more towards you and when you felt his hands on your butt.

Before you could react Jungkook came out of nowhere and smacked the guy on his face. He fell on the floor and winced in pain. He knew how dangerous Jungkook is, so without saying anything he got off the bus when it came to a stop. Jungkook then stood behind you protectively glaring at people who were looking at you with not so good intention. You found his act oddly comforting.

The bus came to a halt with a loud screeching sound. You jerked backwards and Jungkook protectively held you in his arms. Your eyes made contact with his for a second but soon you tried to maintain your balance and stood up holding the handhold.

"You know, there's a Thankyou word that exists in this world."

You smiled a little and turned to him.
"Thankyou Jeon!!" You said with amusement twinkling in your eyes, played with the corner of your lips.

A chuckle escaped his lips. Then, with a serious face, he looked in your eyes and said.

"You know that I'm always there to protect you Y/n. I have and I'll always be even when you won't need me. I'll always be there for you!!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Here's another chapter for you my lovelies❤️

There's a paragraph where I tried my best to explain the weather. I don't know if it's that good or not. And also Thanks to bhavbts for helping me correct any mistake in this😘❤️

And also, I reached 1k reads.😭💜 Thankyou everyone who reads my book and like it even though it's not that good! I'm soo happy y'all❤️

Comment your thoughts down below and please hit that little star if you liked the chapter⭐

Stay Safe, Stay Hydrated🌈
Love, Sam💜