• T W E N T Y •

Ja'Quavius Hall|Woo
Houston, Texas📍| 7:49pm

"Jaja come take me some pictures for my Instagram" Kiana said to me.

We were chilling on the balcony outside my house just staring into space. We came out here to talk but for the past ten minutes we haven't spoken.

I know exactly what I want and how I feel but ion know how Keke feel. To be real withchu ian never had feelings like these for nobody. I always thought I would be the type of nigga to just get head and dip forever. Kiana got a nigga ready to settle down.

"Man I thought we was finna talk luh girl" I said confused.

"After I post this picture" she said.

"Ight bet" I said.

It took like 50 attempts to get the perfect picture. Yall know females and they pictures 🤦🏽‍♂️.

 Yall know females and they pictures 🤦🏽‍♂️

❤36,354,575 💬0 ↗️396
@hood_.barbie: no pen or paper but I drew yall attention 🤯🕺🏾

*comments disabled*

"Ight what did you wanna talk about" she asked.

"I just wanna know more about you" I said truthfully.

"Aww lookatchu on this simp shii" she said while admiring me.

Kiana stay saying she hate simp stuff but I think she secretly like it. Her eyes light up everytime I say something sweet to her.

"Fuck up" I said mugging her.

"Anyways wassup foo" she said.

"Girl you not a li gansta" I said laughing.

"On some real shii though what u wanna talk about" she asked.

"I'm just gone get straight to the point. I like you and I wanna be more than bestfriends but we ain't got to if youn want too" I said kinda in a rush.

Ian never been the type to express my feelings for a hoe but that's the problem. Kiana ain't no hoe and she ain't one of these bum basic bitches that be tryna fuck with me.

She a real and genuine ass female. She different and I done knew this from the day we met. She show me that she cares about me and wants what's best for me. I admire that because nobody has ever shown me real love.

"Boy stop playing" Kiana said while laughing. She looked over at me and seen that I had a mug on my face. She instantly stopped laughing.

"Ohh you serious" she asked.

"Do it look like I'm holding a PS4 controller in my hands. No shit Sherlock" I said rolling my eyes.

"Shii wassup then ma" she said.

"Kiana gtf asap" I said laughing.

"Fr though can we take it slow" she asked.

"Yes we can. So we officially talk" I asked.

"Yes" and with that we sealed it with a kiss.

______________________________________

Heyy how have yall been ?

J was stick so sorry for the delay and ik it's short.

Do yall ship Keke and Woo?

What kinda drama yall wanna see?

Vote and comment please