016

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾,𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂

𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾,𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂

Armani pulled the stroller out of the back of the rental BMW her and Nasir had gotten when they landed in Chicago, Illinois. They were currently visiting Nasir's grandmother and his many many cousins— they were all excited to see the new bride and baby. After Armani got the stroller out, she picked up Savior and laid him gently inside of it leaving Nasir to push.

"You nervous ma?" Nasir asked as the two walked up the street where cars were packed.

When he said he had a lot of cousins, he wasn't lying because shiiit. Armani thought as she walked alongside her husband.

"A little." Armani admitted, biting her lip absentmindedly as she took in her surroundings. She could tell they were getting closer to the house by the music in the distance. She knew most of his family loved her but with his grandmother on his mom side, she was very iffy so Armani didn't know.

"You gon be fine ma." He said as he gave her an encouraging smile and kissed her cheek.

Armani took a deep breath as she walked with her head high beside the love of her life, while Savior looked up at them with what looked like pure admiration in his eyes, towards the more packed neighborhood that held the house with 2 speakers blaring music.

As they walked up the street to the house, kids ran down the street playing tag while the little girls played with hula hoops in the front yard.

All of the aunts sat in the white plastic chairs with their red cups on the porch of the two story home, gossiping amongst each other loudly, some were talking shit about random people Armani wasn't familiar with, while the others were yelling at their husbands who stood at the end of a red convertible smoking and drinking beer. The little boys threw footballs back and forth while some of them played with water guns having the times of their life. The home was full of energy, good and happy energy that the couple needed.

"Is that my baby Nas?" Said Nasir's grandmother as she walked over in her black T-Shirt, skinny jeans, and Gucci slippers. If Armani didn't know the woman she'd mistake her for being in her 40s but the woman was well into her late 60s. "And his beautiful wife Armani?"

"Hey granny." Armani beamed as she hugged the short lady.

"How are you? Ohhh is that my great grandson?" She beamed brightly as she looked at the stroller which had the hood on to keep the sun out of Saviors eyes.

"Yes gg," Nasir said looking as he raised the hood of the stroller.

"What's his name?" Nasir's grandmother asked as she looked up at Armani.