Day 1

Info:

Stiles aka Thomas was missing all of Junior year and came back in the summer for 2 month and then left again.

Only Him and Newt were left. (Or are they?) And they are soulmates.

*I own nothing but the plot*

Lydia's PoV:

Derek's Loft~

I was sitting on the couch in Derek's loft at a pack meeting scrolling through Instagram. And that's when I saw it....

'H-he's in England?' How the heck is he in England? Who is Newtie_Cutie? And why does he love him? And their hands?' I thought to myself

"Hey um guys do you know where Stiles is?" I ask the pack.

"I think he is doing something with his dad this week." Scott says which makes me confused.

"No, he is in London, England!" I say.

"Why would he be in England?" Issac asks.

"Look!" I say As I show them the picture.

"H-he love's a boy we never met? I bet that's fake." Jackson states.

"What is up with their hands?" Malia asks.

"Do you think they like each other?" Allison asks.

"He's not even gay!" Malia says.

"He hasn't looked that happy is a long time." I say as I look at the picture again. He does look really happy.

"Look on this other guy's account!" Malia screams. I bet she just want's to know the answer.

"Oh my fucking god!" I say shocked

"Lydia what?" Scott asks me confused.

"H-he's...he...." I couldn't say anything so I showed them the picture.

"He has a boyfriend?" Scott asks.

"What? Stiles got himself a boyfriend?" Malia says stunned as the rest of us.

"Do you think he is gonna come back with him?" Allison asks.

"He better. We need to meet this guy!" Scott says as his eyes flash red.

A/N: Please tell me if you like this idea of a story and want me to continue!