Ch. 13

Harry nervously fumbled with his
keys while Adam stood behind him. Adam laughed causing Harry to blush.
It was after their little date and Harry didn't plan on inviting Adam up to his dorm, but he didn't want to be alone.

It was still early, 8:46pm, and he thought him staying for a little bit would be okay.

Harry finally opened the door and as soon as Harry got in Adam was all over him. Harry was taken aback but didn't mind.

Adam roughly places his hands on Harry's small waist as he engulfed him in a heated make out session against the door.

Harry ran his hands through Adams hair, tugging on it slightly causing Adam to let out soft grunts.

Adam pulled back to look at Harry, his eyes glossy with lust.
"I've been wanting to do that all night." He said tucking a curl behind Harry's ear.

"Great minds think alike then." Harry said. Adam chuckled moving his body away from Harry's.

"Didn't mean to attack you though, show me around?" Adam said, his cheeks tinted red from his actions. Harry nodded and showed him his dorm.

"Where's your roommate?" Adam asked after Harry pointed out Louis room.

Harry thought for a moment before shrugging, "Maybe in his room, maybe out, not sure." Adam nodded.
"We can go to my room though.. If you want." Harry said shyly.
Adam nodded again, grinning as he followed Harry into his room.

Harry quickly scanned his room for anything he didn't want Adam seeing; dirty clothes, toys, just anything he felt would scare him away.

Harry turned around and fell back onto his bed bouncing slightly. Adam walked over to Harry who sat up with his legs dangled at the edge.

Adam moved closer standing between Harry's slim legs. He lifted his hand to place underneath Harry's chin, tilting his head up to look at him.

Adam brought their lips together in a passionate kiss.
Adam pulled away, pecking Harry's lips one last time.

"I know I just got here but I really should go.." Adam said tracing his thumb on Harry bottom lip when he frowned.

"I'd love to stay but I can't help myself around you." Adam said, Harry just stared at him with doe eyes. Adam smirked at the effect he had on him.

"I'll text you soon." Adam kisses Harry's forehead before showing himself out.
Harry fell back on his bed again, letting out a loud sigh.

He was already feeling attached to Adam and it scared him.

He went to lock the door, then inspected the house for Louis, seeing no sign of him. He knocked on his door and peeked into the room. Nothing. He decided now was a good time to cam.

—✰—

Where's the larry tho...

thank you all for being understanding. i'm currently okay but everyday is a wild card for me ya know?

but, hope you all are okay and staying safe as well!