Slender brothers x Toby's sister! reader part 2

(Y/n) P.O.V
  'Finally done!' I picked up the trays with 4 cups of hot chocolate with marshmallows on the side in a small bowl and the chocolate chip cookies on a fancy plate. 'Oof, I hope they like it.' I walked into the living room to see them whispering about something, 'I wonder what they are whispering about? Oh well if they wanted me to know then they most likely wouldn't be whispering.' "H-hey I-I'm back with  a-a little few s-sides!" They all looked as I sat the tray on the coffee table. And wondered why they were studying me. I then wondered how they knew where my base is? 'It's in the middle of nowhere? How?' "If you don't mind me asking how did you find where my second base is?" I tilted my head in confusion.

All Slender Brothers P.O.V.
'So cute and innocent!'

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
I seen them blush for some reason. 'Why are they blushing??' Slender spoke up and said, "Trender found your 'idea journal' and we decided to follow were you ran off to and walked into my proxies with their normal activity and one of my proxies denied to tell me where your base is but the other one took us here with a little message as well," I was in shock because no one knows where my bases are and they had proof that he was telling the truth, my journal was in his hands. "Y-you said o-one of
y-your proxies h-had a mes-sage for me? And th-ank you for re-turn-ing my j-journal." He replied, "Yes, he wanted me to tell you that Toby misses you and he hopes you reach your dreams." I teared up knowing who he was talking about. "T-Toby.. B-Brian, T-Timmy.." I laughed of sadness and happiness to know they are alive. "S-Sir?" "Yes, miss?" I gathered up the courage to say, "Can y-you.. please-" "Bring them here?" I nodded my head slowly looking at the floor. "Yes, you seem you need that right now." I smiled and tears were pouring down my cheeks while I looked at him then I heard my door open and looked to see all of them. I bolted toward Toby and tackled him down crying heavily. He comforted me and we stayed like this for a good few seconds, I looked up at him and smiled happy to see my brother once again.

After settling down

We were all talking and I got to know the brothers more and they were much sweeter than they seemed before. My brother and friends had to leave and I was left alone with the brothers. I had an idea and pulled out my journal to show my works, ask for advice to improve, and help me with a few things.

At sunset

I looked outside and told them to follow me. I ran out of my house and we ended up on a cliff. I asked them if they wanted to watch the sunset with me. We all sat down and I was slowly getting tired and tried best to stay awake until I passed out.

Offender's P.O.V.

We watched as she was slowly falling asleep and then passed out. I laid her down on me and seen my brothers watch me intensely and I got irritated and picked her up and told them to just follow so we can put her to bed.

Splendor's P.O.V.

As we reached her home Offender put her in her bed and we took turns giving her goodnight loves with a kiss on the forehead.

Years later

They decided that they all would date her and she agreed. They all live together and lived life to her lifespan and she died happily. The brothers couldn't stand the fact of loosing the one person they cherish and decided to resurrect her and make her like them and live as long as they live.

Hey guys sorry it got lazy at the end I just didn't know what to put and personally didn't want to continue this x reader so I stopped it here.
                 P. G. out cya till next time!