Close calls

Before I start this chapter, thank you all for giving this book so much love and attention. I didn't expect over 800 reads on this book!

So for a long time waiting for a new chapter? Here you have it! Tysm for giving this unloved book reads THANK YOU!

————————————————————————

Y/n's P.O.V

I limp up to my bedroom to see Tiffany and glen/Glenda on my bed

"Hey guys.." Tiffany looks at me and walks to me in her punk jacket and wedding gown "y/n... I was just talking with glen about maybe not turning you into a doll but maybe you can be a sister to him..!"

'First Norman and Freddy try to get me to live with them and now this?! Well..at least she isn't saying "hey come alive with us..!" In a different way..'

I looked at tiff then glen, glen had a pleading look in his eyes as I sit down next to him and stroke his I think fake hair "sure tiff...I don't mind..!" Glen smiles and hugs me "hey tiff" she looks at me while smiling somewhat warmly "yeah..?" "What time is it?"

She looks at her watch and looks up "it's 8:46! Why?" I quickly limp ignoring the fact my ankle is too injured as I looks for my café uniform and heels

"Where are you going?" I look back to see chucky "I don't know if you haven't noticed Charles but I have a job and I'm gonna be late.." I said while covering all my bruises with makeup and change into my uniform

" I said while covering all my bruises with makeup and change into my uniform

Chucky clicks his plastic tongue and climbs up me "no, your not going." I scoff and roll my eyes

I fix my hair and make up and go downstairs to see ghost face and Norman, Norman looks up the stairs seeing me rush

I grab my bag with other change of close for after work "where are you going?" I look at Norman while grabbing the car keys "I'm going to work..!"

Norman gets up and holds my shoulders "you can't go.. your leg injury..!" I huff and move his hands "listen Norman, I know your trying to look out for me but I can't loose this job like how I lost my 5 other ones for being late!"

I have my stuff on hand and heads to the door until I hear metal scrape next to my ears "freddy I have to go. I'll be back..! For god sakes..."

I head to the kitchen table and grabs a notepad and pen and writes down my number "if anyone has a problem or need to know anything my number is on the kitchen counter!"

I rush out the door and run to the cafe ignoring the immense pain from my sliced open ankle

Norman's P.O.V

I fidget my fingers and look at ghost face and chucky "what if she meets another killer? And they try to kill her!"

Chucky and Tiffany whisper to each other and freddy puts a "claw" on my shoulder "your the most normal looking out of all of us, you should find where she is and go undercover"

I sigh and look down "but I'd stick out! She'll know what I look like!"

The other hum in realization I head to Jason and takes his knife "well first off since you tend to have a problem with this, none of this until y/n gets back.."

He hangs his head as I take the weapons from chucky and tiff, chucky growls "why didn't you take anything from glen?!"

I close my eyes and sigh "I watched his movie and I can't take away karate and that, so if you think about him himself is a weapon.."

Tiff points at chucky "he's got a point..!" He just mumbles to himself with his arms crossed, I confiscate everyone and stop at freddy "the gloves Krueger.."

He holds out his hands as I take them off carefully

Y/n's P.O.V

I hum and finally make it, I huff and put my stuff in my locker and heads out to get immediately get greeted by the vip lounge

"Hi girlie!" I huff and limp to the sorage room and place my bag in my locker "hey vi.." he looks at my ankle "are you sure you should be working with your ankle?"

I sigh and nod "yeah, anyway, anyone new that came in or the normal?" Violet looks around "ooo~ there's two new ones~" I pause for a second and look out at the people

I see a dark guy with a hook and another guy, hey he sort of look like Norman— Norman?! "Look, just keep an eye out for me k?" He looks at me and nods, hugging me carefully "of course!"

I smile and grab my notepad and tray, I see the new guy waving me over "hello sir, what would you like?"

He hums "dark roast coffee... along with a random pastry, just grab whatever you recommend.." I nod and write it down "okay sir I'll be back with that!"

Looking back I see Norman gesturing me to get over there, I try to act casual and bends down "what are you doing here?" He looks down a little "I came here cause me and the others had a feeling another killer is on the loose!"

We both whisper yell, I huff "look your gonna have to order something, you can't just sit here.." he hums "just a small cup of a caramel macchiato with a bagel..!" I nod and write it down

.:*~•~*:.:*~•~*:.

I get on my break and hears a knock on my door "great... come in!" I look at me door to see the tall and dark new guy come in and close the door

"Oh, it's you. What brings you here exactly?" He grins as bees come out of his mouth. I smirk back and slowly clap my hands, making him pause "look candy man, I've almost led to a much more worse death super early this morning, you can come to my place after my shift is over.."

He groans and walks towards me, holding what seems his recently sharpened hook against my neck to see Norman rushing in "y/n!"

I chuckle and look back at candy man "well then chocolaty candy man, think about what I said~" I kick him making me on my wheel chair roll me away

Chucky's P.O.V

I watch from the outside window "having ANOTHER one in the house?! Fuck!" I look back to see a clown with a red balloons in a bush

"The fuck you looking at!" I scowl while the creepy clown just smiles in a demonic way "where is she?~" I look at the others "who?" The clown just giggles and teleports away, then out of nowhere, a laugh is heard from behind "the girl, the girl you tried to kill-" freddy graves his glove back "who the fuck do you think you are!"