Demon's sadness

Two days later

"UGH!"

"Nicely done, we'll hold off for now," went the man as Flora tried to get up as she hacked up a splutter of blood which became solid upon they came into contact with the floor. "Full of surprises aren't you," he muttered taking noticed of the now gleaming jewels that stuck on the floor and on areas of her exposed skin. She finally brought herself to stand on her two feet, feeling her mouth was dry and sour, "dinner will be in 20 minutes, take a break and we will continue afterward," as he wiped his hands that laid upon her form until he now was leaving the young woman alone to chant silently under her breath, "servatis a periculum, servatis a maleficum." She continued to repeat these words for a while until she felt that she was content and more calmer; the servants approached her with a handkerchief which she gratefully took to wipe away the remaining liquid that had yet to become solid. "Thank you," she whispered which brought their attention, both men surprised by her gratitude, but she ignored it for now and handed them the handkerchief before straighten her form and keep a calm demeanor before she walked away from the two, even when she felt their eyes staring at her back as she walked away.

Though she had a couple minutes spared she didn't want to take any chances and tried to find her way to the dining room where she was sure he was expected to be waiting for her; "I wonder if they are still trying to find me," she spoke softly as she finally found the dining room, "most likely are," she flinched as she snapped her neck to see another one of the man's comrades; she found out he had more men around than she initially thought; "good evening, Ms. Flora~" he brought a smile showing his canines that were indeed sharper than an average human, "come on say good evening Ms. Flora~" he leaned closer to her face, "leave her be *Blazh, King Savaric will be displeased at the idea of you being friendly towards our Prisoner," went another man.

"No harm done, *Desislav, it's not like we're on Daemos anymore, beside... from what we heard the so-called "Prince" and his men had been competition for her and her sister's affection, I see no harm on trying," he smirked.

"And yet she is the one who holds the Seal of *Allura and will most likely will either be killed or wedded to King Savaric, himself," said Desislav. Flora steered herself away from the two as she attempted to find her assigned seat, but she was yanked back into the chest of another, "King Savaric is not attending today's dinner and will be retiring for the night, so I suggest we should get settle and eat before he becomes impatient with Flora," he was another one of Savaric's men, Leviathan, she remembers is his name... a fitting name for a demon honestly.

"Very well, I'll summon *Dalibor and *Col," went Desislav before he vanished before their eyes.

"Be seated Lady Flora," whispered Leviathan before releasing his hold on her; she quickly went to her seat and remained silent the entire time while all three men arrived within the dining hall.

"Hello Lady Flora!"

"Hello..."

She nods to both of them before Desislav appeared beside her, "start sitting down before the servants come and serve the food without you," he said.

"But what about *Cateline?" asked Col.

"She will not be joining us, something about refusing to eat with the "filth" as she put it," said Desislav causing all the Daemos to look at Flora; she still kept her head down and had not spoken to them since she chanted her prayer from within the ballroom. "She still hasn't gotten over that I see... I'm starting to get annoyed with that insufferable woman," growled Leviathan followed by a snarl, a few seem to agree with the male while Flora just felt rather confused about their behavior, but still continued to stay silent.