Jealous Much???Mrs Raghav Prabhu - Part 1

Raghav's POV:

Well this Vedika is on with her ways again... I don't know what is her problem...there was a time I found her very pretty...today the same face doesn't attract me anymore although she looks just how she did 10 years ago...but her ways aren't enticing.

She's been clinging onto me almost the entire evening knowing that i am a married man, I have a wife, who is literally spitting fire from her eyes looking at us... But no Vedika wouldn't mend her ways...

What does she think I still have a thing for her... I still can't forget how she publicised my feelings for her...I only did one mistake was I told my feelings to our common friend Abhinav and that big mouth went and told her...and she as if it's a crime to have crush on anyone during college days told the entire world that 'Raghav had a crush on meeee'.

She obviously felt herself way more superior to my nerdy simple looks...so she insulted me, laughed at me, made me feel really low and embarrassed.

That's the minute I felt if not looks I definitely will do something that's better than looks .. earn money!!!

I was now hellbent to revive my falling ancestral catering business...

I thought of pitching ideas to invest to one of my rich senior Harsh who liked my passion towards work and also was planning to invest some money to his sister Harshita's venture...but as Harshita was a college drop out he was a bit skeptical...passion alone isn't enough to get business successful...after all we aren't in a bollywood movie or a tv soap drama...

Harsh offered me to take Harshita's ideas and involve her and that's how Harshita and me we became business partners in our first hotel venture in Chennai...which was successful... Slowly I started our own Hotel called Prabhu Riveria in Chennai that went on to become extremely popular.

Just then Harshita suggested that if I'm doing independent ventures too then I must definitely try to bank upon my grandfather's name. That's how Prabhu group hotels came into picture...

Although Harshita and me we both kept venturing together in one or two hotels as partners now finally I decided to get into resort Business after 10 years of knowing each other. Harshita became very close to me. Such close that every year when Harshita tied a Rakhi (holy thread a sister ties to her brother's wrist as a promise to protect each other during tough times) to Harsh, she also tied one to my wrist ❤️ I didn't have a sister so Harshu became my little sister.

Then one day approximately 5 years ago...I get a call from Vedika where she invited me for her engagement... Saying she was getting engaged to one of richest investors in the market...him this him that and I didn't know why the hell is she telling me...what does she want to prove...

Why is she always trying to belittle me. Fine I wasn't good enough for her...I accepted that fact. Everyone has a choice of their own. But why all this drama of calling me and telling me details...

'I didn't want to know and it didn't matter anymore'

But little did I know she was getting engaged to Harsh.

That smirk on her unforgettable face when I attended Harsh's engagement unknowingly that he was getting engaged to Vedika...she had so much pride on her face that she was engaged to one of the richest and good looking investors in South India.

I heard that they were getting married within next 3 months. But I didn't hear any announcements for an year... however a year later I heard Harsh is getting married but I was shocked to see Anika written on the wedding card instead of Vedika... then I heard the news from Harshita that the engagement broke off long long ago...brother couldn't handle her tantrums and that they had a bad fight when she was forcing her brother to move out to a seperate house that too Chennai. Harsh didn't want to leave Mangalore and neither wanted to be treated like a Puppet in her hands hence decided to break off the engagement and that he was getting married to Anika then.