3

I kiss her deeply and she holds my waist. she guides me to the bed and lays me down then she crawls ontop of me. I look up at her and she leans down kissing me passionately again. i pull away from the kiss, "l-liz i.. i don't want to do this if you're just gonna play me" i say and she smiles, "i won't jenny" she says and i nod then we start kissing again. she straddles my waist and had me sit up then she pulls off my shirt. i blush and take off her shirt too. she's wearing a black lacey bra. i bite my lip and realize im just wearing a white bra.

she pulls me close to her and we kiss deeply. she unhooks my bra and takes it off while we kiss, she lays me back down and gropes me as she kisses down to my neck. i moan softly as she pinches my nipple and sucks my neck. she pulls off my pants and kisses down to my stomach. i breath heavily watching her move down. she rubs me through my panties making me moan. I grind against her fingers and she rubs my legs then takes off my panties. i blush and she spreads my legs. she spreads my lips and licks me. i moan and throw my head back as she starts to suck my clit.

"liz ah~!" i moan and she puts in 2 fingers making me gasp. "god yes" i moan and buck my hips. she thrusts her fingers and sucks my clit fast making me arch my back. she takes her fingers out and starts to rub my clit. she replaces her fingers with her tongue and i moan loud bucking my hips again.

she switches her fingers and tongue again and she curls her fingers against my g-spot making me moan loudly. she keeps hitting my g spot and I arch my back. i cum moaning loudly, "liz!~" i moan out and relax as she pulls her fingers out.

I smile and she lays down next to me. i crawl ontop of her and lean down kissing her. she raises her eyebrows and kisses me back, "did you want round 2?" she asks and i cock my head, "no i wanted to give you something" i say and unhook her bra.

"oh most girls don't do that for me" she says and i giggle, "thats stupid" I say and pull down her pants throwing them to the side. i kiss her again and massage her boob, moving my knee against her crotch. she moans into the kiss and i reach down and start rubbing her clit. he moans and i kiss down to her neck.

she tilts her head up and I leave hickeys as i rub her clit. "ah~ jenny~" she moans and grinds against me. i kiss down and leave hickeys on her boobs as i enter 2 fingers in her. i thrust as i suck on her nipple. she arches her back and moves her hips with my fingers moaning.

I curl my fingers and then start to rub her nipple with my other hand. she moans and throws her head back. she cums and moans loudly. i take my fingers out and lick them. she bites her lip and sighs smiling. "god.. thank you" she says and i giggle then kiss her. "you don't have to thank me" i say the lay next to her.

I pull on my panties and she does the same. she gets up grabbing her shirt. "where are you going?" i ask and she looks at me. "you don't want me to leave?" she asks and i frown. "no.. i was hoping we could cuddle and talk" i say and she grins putting her shirt back. she gets in next to me and i cuddle up go her pulling the blankets over us.

"so um.. my parents died in a car crash in 8th grade so I moved in with my uncle the summer before freshman year that's where I came from. my uncles cool, we live in a house a few minutes from here." she says and i look at her. "i'm sorry" i say and she shrugs. "how about you?" she asks.

I shrug laying my head on her chest. "my dad left my mom and I when I was 2. my mom is a nurse practitioner, umm I've lived here all my life pretty much just moved houses a few times." I say and she nods. "i'm sorry about your dad" she says and i smile. "its ok, from what i hear he was a douche" i say and we laugh a bit.

I wrap my arm around her and sigh, "how long has it been for you?" she asks. "huh?" i ask. "when was the last time you had sex? its been like a month for me" she says. I blush, "um.. that was my first time" i say and she looks down at me. "are you serious?" she asks and i nod. "i guess I just decided was done with being a virgin and you seemed promising and hot" i say and she laughs running her fingertips up and down my back.

"well I'm honored" she says and i nod closing my eyes. she strokes my hair and i fall asleep on her chest.

I wake up and look around. shes gone.. and her stuff. i get up and shiver. i see a hoodie next to the helmet and a note on my desk. i pick up the note.

had to run!
<- my hoodie ;)

I cuckle at her hand writing then pull the hoodie over my barechest. its a black skeleton hoodie.i put on socks and some pj pants then go have dinner.

TIME SKIPPPP

I walk into English and sit in my chair. i play with the hoodie sleeves of liz's hoodie im wearing with some baggy sweatpants and converse. i haven't seen liz all day besides when she picked me up for school. and she wasn't talkative. she walks in and sits at her desk. "liz" i say snd she turns looking at me. i smile and wave. she nods then turns back around. i frown and look down. did i do something..? i worry all day then comes lunch. i walk into the lunch room and as im walking to becca i trip over someone and fall on my hands and knees. "oww.." i say feeljng tears prickle. i get up and see that blonde girl with her foot out and she's also laughing at me with others at her table.
I wipe my eyes then run out of the room. i go into the bathroom and lean against the wall crying. what the fuck did i do to make everyone mad!? someone walks in and i jerk my head up seeing liz. "what do y-you want" i say and wipe my eyes.

"we cant.. see eachother" she says and i start to cry again but I'm pissed. "don't you like me!? you fucking lead me on you bitch!" i scream in her face and she sighs looking away. "i do like you" she says and i scoff. "im sure you say that to everyother girl you fuck and lead on" i say wiping my eyes. she shakes her head and i pull off her hoodie throwing it at her. "just leave me alone" i snap and storm out, tears still streaming down my face.

I pull my hair back into a messy bun and grab my stuff for history then walk there. i just sit outside the door and cry.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE♡