Sidharth, Shehnaz and Ending?

My heart is very heavy today. Today is the last chapter of this book, Ofcourse we would have the epilogue tomorrow. But this is like the official last chapter of this book, which was a journey in itself. My longest and my favourite book!❤️ An year back I had always thought to write this someday, but I never had any faces who would play the role of these two characters.  But the day I started to watch sidnaaz, I knew it I have found them❤️!
I love you all, puri emotional attachment hogyi hai tum logo se!❤️ I know how much you love this book, don't worry.. just don't worry!😉😂!
Anyways let's dive into the book.. and yes.. wait for the epilogue tomorrow, too much fun!!😂❤️❤️
________________________________

Shehnaz was sitting in her room wearing the earrings and staring at her self.
A beautiful bride wearing a beautiful Red colour lehenga with heavy jewellery was staring back at her.
Suddenly she heard Meeti screaming- Shehnazzzzz Mere jhumke  kaha hai?
Sana laughed and said, Kamine tere kaaan mei!

Meeti looked in the mirror and said shit right!
Sana shook her head because she knew that Meeti was getting that wedding gitters.
Just then some of shehnaz's sisters came running inside her room and said, Sari baarat aagyi but Sidharth aur Asim bhai nahi aye.
Both of Shehnaz and Meeti's heart dropped.
Sana- W..what are you saying?
Meeti and Sana ran downstairs not caring if they were the bride.

They ran to the main entrance and looked at the whole baraat but there was no Sid or Asim?
All bad thoughts came in their mind suddenly they heard something, and everyone's head snapped up in the sky.
Out of the blue, a Chopper landed on the ground.

A FUCKING CHOPPER!

The door opened and Asim came out wearing a red sherwani smiling.
Meanwhile Shehnaz had her eyes on the door, just then a very strong pulsed hand held the door and pushed him out.
There stood sidharth shukla all in his glory wearing a beautiful golden sherwani.
That moment her heart started to beat fast, this man not only owned the land but also the air.
He had his aviators on, and a smirk plastered on his face. His legit looked like an actor out of a Hollywood movie.

Suddenly the realisation dawned upon Shehnaz, she glared at Sid.
Sid smiled at her and within a second Shehnaz removed her chappal and threw it at sidharth and said, KHOTTE! YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!!!!!!!!!
Sid's aviators dropped so did his self confidence, I mean even though he might be  a millionaire and came in a chopper but he still got chappal from his bride THAT TOO ON THEIR WEDDING DAY.

Everyone was laughing watching the two groom getting scared.
Asim- Meeti sachi kasam se this was all sidharth's plan! He didn't wanted to come by a horse!
Dadi- Acha bacho chordo na! Shadi ka muhrat nikla jaa raha hai!

Shehnaz glared at Sid and whispered to him, tumhe toh mai aaj dekhungi! Aao tum kamre  mei chittar maar maar kar laal kardungi!
With this she went back.

Meanwhile Sid heard laughter, he looked down and saw Rahul holding Coca Cola in his hands and said, Bhai banda bandar ban jaye but street fighter ka pati nahi!
Tara giggled with him while Sid glared at him hard and said, Tujhe shadi mei kisne bulaya?

Rahul- Meri hone wali Saassu maa ne!
Sid saw Tara blush, this made him angry.
He held Rahul by his hand and said Tu mere saath reh aur meri beti se durr!
Rahul was being pulled by sidharth but he gave a flying kiss to Tara and said, Juliet i will see you soon.
Tara waved her hands and blushed.

Sid was sitting on the stage with Asim and soon the brides entered.
Sid's eye connected with hers and it felt like everything stopped.
There was was looking like his hoor as he said.
He looked up, there were no stars today because they all were dancing on shehnaz's skin today.
Sid clutched his star bracelet tight looking at her. ( if you know what I am talking about, you guys read the book really well!😂❤️)