It Was Out Of Hate

London

I woke up to a crying Lauren , she cries a lot but not more than Lashaun that nigga cries for no reason . I got up tiredly and got her bottle and fed her . She started to quiet down and the drift to sleep , man she wasn't even finished ! Just wanna be held all the time and fed for a little bit , I put her back down and went back to bed .

I feel like today is gonna be a long day , I laid down and went back to sleep quickly .

5 Hours Later

I woke up at 11:09 AM and I got up to hear Tom & Jerry on the tv downstairs . I love that show , me and my dad watched it all the time , but then he had to leave cause gangs wanted him ... I miss him a lot .

" Hey I took care of the twins while you were asleep ." August said and that made me smile , he's a perfect father .

" Thank you bae ." I kissed him and sat down next to him taking Lashaun and rocked him .

" I wanna go out with the kids today , like to the park and meet up with Tip ." August said while he watched Tom & Jerry .

" I would like that , will he bring all the kids ?" I asked wondering if Major and King is gonna be there .

" Yeah , well lemme call him ." August put in Tip's number and asked him and I heard Tip say 'sure , we'll bring em' I smiled and went upstairs to get the kids ready while August continued talking .

" Ant baby ." I said waking Ant up .

" Yes ?" He asked in his little sleepy voice , so adorable .

" We going to see your uncle Tip , Major , Deyjah , and them ."

" Yay !" He got up and ran to the bathroom , since we got two sinks I ran some warm water and put the twins gently in the sink on top of their little washing beds (AN: Idk what they called 😂)
I ran the tub water for Ant and got some of his waterproof toys and he played for a while .

I washed the twins up and wrapped them up and put them on the bed while they slept so I could get to Ant real quick , I then help Ant wash up and let August finish with Ant .

I put lotion on the twins and put a pink onesie on Lauren and a blue onesie on Lashaun . I put their footies on that August's Mom made for them , she loves me , Ant , & the twins so i'm good . I put a barret in Lauren's hair and just brushed Shaun's . (His Nickname) .

They look so cute I love them and I don't wanna lose any of them . I put them in their crib and went to get in the shower , I let the hot water hit my skin as I relaxed and then washed up , I washed my hair which turned curly .

I got out and dried off I put on my BathandBodyWorks lotion on and then I walked to my closet and put on a black pantie and bra set . I found a white crop top , white skinny jeans , with my white nike air forces . I'm feeling godly , I left my hair curly and my face bare except for some lip gloss .

I got the twins bag and the twins and seen Ant and August ready .

" Let's go ." I said .

" Alright ." August got up and Ant followed like a mini August . Ant was getting darker like close to August's color .

We got into the car and drove off to the park .

Piedmont Park

I let Ant out and got the stroller for the twins I put them in and put a blanket over so the wind wouldn't mess up their breathing . I seen the Harris Family and smiled it was a lot of paparazzi around and a lot of guards .

" Aye wassup main ." Tip dapped August . " And hello London ." He smiled and shook my hand .

" Nothing much ." August said .

" Hello Tip ." I smiled . " Where's Major and King ?" I continued .

" They're over there on the seesaw ." He said , and Ant ran from behind August and went to go play with them .

" Seems like he's happy ." I said and everybody laughed , then Tiny , Nique , and Deyjah came over and Messiah and Domani where over there hanging with some other boys .

" Hey girl !" Tiny said as she hugged me .

" Hey ." I hugged back and smiled .

" Oh , who are these little ones ?" She lifted the cover a little to see Shaun and Lauren .

" Lauren and Lashaun ." I smiled .

" Crazy how Lauren looks like August and Lashaun looks like you ." She said laughing .

" They're so tiny ." Deyjah said .

" Yeah I think they're gonna be my mom's height when they get older ." Nique said laughing .

" Shut up ." Tiny said to Nique which made us laugh , August and Tip were sitting on the bench talking about something .

" Alright , gone Dey and Nique me and London gone talk about adult stuff ."

" Ew ." They said which made me laugh ...

10 Hours Later ; 1:27 AM

London still

I woke up to hear Shaun crying very loudly , which isn't normal ... I quickly got out of bed to see a person in all black with a knife to Shaun's neck , Shaun had cuts all over his body .

" Stop !!!!" I screamed on the top of my lungs running towards the person and they sliced Shaun's neck ... They pushed me and to the floor and ran downstairs out the door . I couldn't catch them , I screamed and hollered as I choked on my tears ...

My 2nd baby boy is gone ... He would've learned so many things . I turned on light in the room as the neighbors turned there's on . August came running into the room , and seen little Shaun gone ...

" MY SON !!!" August went to Shaun and grabbed his lifeless hand . He started to cry ... I called the police , but I guess the neighbors already did cause I heard sirens outside I ran downstairs and ran outside with nothing but fuzzy socks and a huge t-shirt .

" I heard a inci- ." I cut him off by grabbing his arm and taking him upstairs showing him . I started to break down again ... There was a note on the radio of the babies room . I read it ... It said 'You were suppose to be mine ... You left and never came back , so I've been watching you and took one of your prized possessions , which was little Lashaun . Watch your back cause you're next . - That Somebody'

R.I.P Lashaun Alsina ....

Soooo just to tell ya'll the book is NOT over ... But R.I.P Little Shaun

Sad ... I kinda cried writing this ..

I'll give ya'll a preview of the book next chapter and don't forget that the second book to Kidnapped is gonna be on my new account

; IBeW0lfLiyah ;

I decided to update today since I have no school .

Love ya'll Bye ..

- W0lfLiyah