Aftermath

Ellie's P.O.V

After a while of laying there, blood covering my face I tried my best to get up. I couldn't so I crawled over to Dina.

"Dina." I said putting a hand on her cheek.

"Babe." She wasn't waking up.

"Dina. Babe!" I was crying now.

I gained strength and stood up. I found a blanket and laid Dina on it. I took off the arrow carefully. And I dragged her to where the chairs were. I sat her on it and sat next to her. I looked at her with sadness. I covered my face with my hand.

Valentina's P.O.V

I opened my eyes not remembering anything. I looked around me and saw a hole in the ground.

Oh shit.

Abby was here.. Ellie! I got up instantly feeling dizzy. I walked on as if I was drunk. I leaned on anything that could help me stand up right. Fucking.. Jesse fucking died.. I started crying. I wiped the tears away and saw Ellie sitting next to Dina. I walked to her feeling dizzy.

"Ellie.." I said.
"Val?" Ellie lifted her face up.
"You're.. Okay." I sighed.
"Yeah."

I sat next to Ellie. I looked at her, she turned to look at me. She smiled and said," So badass."

2 days after

Ellie was looking and feeling better after what happened. Dina was doing just fine. And Tommy made it. Jesse just..

"Ready?" Tommy asked.
"Yeah." Ellie said.
"Me too." Dina responded.
"Val?" Tommy looked at me.
"Uh.. Yeah I guess." I say.
"You sure?" Tommy says.
"Yes.. What? No I'm not!" I start sobbing for the hundredth time.

Dina hugged me. I was going to push her off but I didn't see any point to it.

"Val.." Ellie softly said.
"I can't go. I just can't. I need to go after her."
"Are you out of you damn mind?" Tommy says.
"Maybe." I say.
"I don't think that's a good idea Val." Dina stopped hugging.
"I don't care. Jesse was one of the people I truly loved. He took my mind off you Ellie!" I looked at Ellie.
"Val. You-"  I cut Ellie off.
"Don't! You two go your separate ways and live happily ever after. Tommy you go back to fucking Maria. I'll do this on my own and finish this shit." I shout.
"I don't think that's-" Tommy said.
"Stop it with that. You all don't care. I do. I need to go after her. Like it it not." I cross my arms.
"You'll get yourself killed!" Tommy yells.
"Then it'll have to kill me in order to stop me then." I say.

No one says anything. I look at Ellie. She looks like she wants to say something.

"Fuck it. I'm leaving." I say.

I walk to the door and take the chair off it. I open the door and look back at everyone. Tommy, Dina, Ellie.. I look at Ellie last and look down.

"Bullshit." I say before running off to find Abby.