Mori-Senpai's Apprentice!

I have realized that I have taken at least a two month hiatus and that it seems like I've given up on this kind of?? I didn't mean to do such a thing, but I had all the writing energy zapped out of me while I was also trying to get a job within the same time. I still haven't found a job and it's hard to do so. I also got my permit in that time. I will also not lie that I have been grinding in Pokemon emulators for the past two weeks as a way to cope with having a job interview of mine taken away from me. But, I do have time again so I will be updating once more, hopefully with the parts back to back. I will note that this story isn't ending in the way the anime did with that bitch Lady Eclair or however you spell it. I've decide to make my own because, well, you're not ending up with Tamaki and the scenes with lady Eclair are pivotal for that outcome. Since your endgame lover is Hikaru, I decided to do something different and wholesome.

As a complete side note now, I have access to adult money and have a card and I cannot STRESS how tempting it is to buy a Tooru Oikawa body pillow because I'm a whore for that boy. I love that bastard.

Anyways enjoy!

--- A :)

(f/n) - first name

(l/n) - last name

bold is the twins talking in unison

italics is your own thoughts

underlines and italics is other people's thoughts and special dialogue

==========================================================

(3rd Person)

It was a bright day, few clouds were in the sky while (___) and Haruhi were getting ready for school. Haruhi had to drag (___) out of bed once again for staying up so late. She could never get him to stop playing Pokémon throughout the night. His grumbling always filled her ears about being tired and wanting to continue sleeping. She would always bark at him that it wasn't her fault he was so tired.

"Haru~! I don't wanna go to school today. 'M so tired..." (___) yawned loudly.

An irk mark appeared on Haruhi's forehead as she kicked (___) into the bathroom and threw his towel at him.

"I don't want to hear it. It's not my fault you stayed up yet again to play your stupid games!"

"Hey! They're not stupid! I'll have you know that my beloved Swampert and Shiftry are now up to level 80 and with that I'll be—MMPH!"

Haruhi shoved his uniform in his face to get him to shut up.

"Yeah, yeah, take a shower! You smell awful." Haruhi slammed the door to the bathroom. "You better hurry up or else I'm not making you any breakfast!"

"Okay, fine, mother!" (___) yelled through the door.

Much like those two, someone new was heading out for school as well. He slid both of his feet into his shoes and stood. He grabbed his bag and threw it over his shoulder before sliding open the door to the gardens just outside his home. As he stared out before him, two rows of men bowed their heads to him and greeted him.

"Young Lord, we wish you good morning!" They all spoke at once.

"Ah." He replied as he started to walk through the crowd.

"Young Lord, please return to us safely." One stated.

"Please return to us safely!" The others repeated.

"Ah." The boy replied once more.

"Young Lord, have a good day at work today." Another declared.